gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975592 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 03, 2024, 02:09 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Achtung! Das ist former LEGENDS.. Identity wanted ???????????????????????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Achtung! Das ist former LEGENDS.. Identity wanted ???????????????????????  (Read 2200 times)

mike pardon

Can you identify these two former bmx legends (in their lunchtime) 

one is a former and current  Race champion

the other is a former freestyle champion.

Question 2: what where they doing at a recent BCF cycle coaches course? Was it business or pleasure??

Was there secret meetings in dark coridors discussing multi million pound deals??

Did they both show their prowess of bike control to a mass of "SUPER ENTHUSIASTIC"club cycle coaches. Who never understood BMX and never will?

Bmx is for kids was heard to be mentioned a few times or the the classic quote! "Bmx is EXTREME  do you bungie jump?

Was the freestlye one so angry on day two he wanted to machine gun all the other participants(except for Geth). When told by  (said "apparent" bmx coach of a local club)  ive been doing Bmx for 21 years now and my son used to race. "i was heavily involved in Chorley track"  was that the straw that broke the camels back! When said freestlyer helped to build the thing and was the first person to jump the whoops. 

Bloody great to meet ya Geth, thank god for you being there or else i would have gone mad..

Dont let the lunatics take over the asylum....!!!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 01:05 PM by Pike Mardon »

Offline kusam

• Berm Worm
  • Nob
  • Rated:
i would say it was Geth and yourself.  Hehe....don't know how I got that so easily ;D

mike pardon

Couple of matress munchers  if ya ask me!!!! Ha ha :Aresehole:

theres also no way i would trust them.. I mean just look at their faces :wtf:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 01:00 PM by Pike Mardon »

Geth

Mike, That is one dodgy feckin' picture!
Good to meet you at last. Always read about you back in the day.
I reckon it might have been you that got me believing Nike Wimbledons were good for riding in after looking at that pic of you skidding in the snow!

Keep the faith.
Someones got to show British Cycling what BMX is all about!!
It's hard to mix business with pleasure but someones got to try and do it!

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
LOL good picture!

Jazzchimp

Two of my all time favourite heros of BMX...

...didn't turn up by the looks of it, just Geth and Mike!!

Only joking boys, looking good!!!

theRuler

the guy on the right

its gary kemp

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Achtung! Das ist former LEGENDS.. Identity wanted ???????????????????????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx