gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 12:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  INFO WANTED: Hutch Hubs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: INFO WANTED: Hutch Hubs  (Read 1005 times)

Stevo

INFO WANTED: Hutch Hubs
« on: November 21, 2005, 11:01 PM »
I am not much of a Hutch expert so I wondered if anyone on here could tell me the name, year of issue and price BITHD for these Hutch hubs. The rear hub has a thread on each side to fit two types of freewheel. Its still has chrome plating on it but is pitted. The front one is worse as most of the plating has flaked off. :(

I got them off a complete bike I acquired recently and plan sell them, so I am open to offers here before putting them on eBay.

Also, the wheel nuts were mixed and I would like to know if Hutch hubs came with wheel nut type A or B (see pics). If type A do you know where I could buy them? Bit of a long shot but you never know.

Thanking y'all in anticipation.  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Stevo

Re: INFO WANTED: Hutch Hubs
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 11:03 PM »
Also, the wheel nuts were mixed and I would like to know if Hutch hubs came with wheel nut type A or B (see pics). If type A do you know where I could buy them? Bit of a long shot but you never know.

Here's  the wheel nut pics

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 11:05 AM »
yeah ill give you a tenner for them
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Stevo

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 10:30 PM »
yeah ill give you a tenner for them

I've had a bit of interest about these hubs from members so I think I will post them on eBay. Don't expect much for them though.

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 10:49 PM »
 :'(
no1stuntmaster on instagram

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  INFO WANTED: Hutch Hubs

gfxgfx
gfx gfx