gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 11:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rad Raffles
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rad Raffles  (Read 456 times)

80sdave

Rad Raffles
« on: February 28, 2008, 09:29 PM »
Right i entered the raffle for the taken ivy and i reckon that it's well worth the tenner so i was wondering and this is to the peeps in charge, i quite often have a bike for sale all above board and legal etc and think the raffle system is quality, but how about the one person in charge if their already is for the raffles ok's someone's raffle to be then the tickets advertised as they were in the taken ivy auction but a percentage is added the the ticket price and on collection of all moneys that percentage is passed to rad for website up keep or for whatever rad feels appropriate. Am i making sense here you could probably start a whole new ebay thing (raffle bay) seller gets what he wants, web site get a cut the winner gets a result no out bidding and all that crap, anyone agree or am i just talking bo**ocks.

motomagII

Re: Rad Raffles
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 08:10 AM »
you have to ask mods if ya can do raffle basically they didnt want to many going on all the time and also make sure the prize is worth the stake etc .the raffle i did was if i remember rightly the first one on this site and i basically gave rad 50.00  if i remember rightly was while ago .pm rombloke and he im sure will explain everything to ya

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rad Raffles

gfxgfx
gfx gfx