gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975499 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 07:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  someone is goin to be pissed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: someone is goin to be pissed  (Read 3994 times)

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Re: someone is goin to be pissed
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 05:48 PM »
Yes 100% straight up everything I say is true, got all my listing emails here all printed out, even replies from people saying they ain't interested in it because it wasn't an original (because I made it clear to them over email it wasn't as many were asking for GT stamps which it hasn't got as it was a replica!). Again it was clearly stated "REPLICA" but Paul Hopwood didn't care he just wanted it. He is certainly trying it on. I cannot stress enough that I am an honest person and if I do an auction I will make it clear of its condition and whether its real or not, otherwise it will only come back to bite me. How this has now I don't fookin know?  :idiot2:

This guy clearly is taking the michael and someone is obviously asking him for money since he has defrauded them by selling it as a "real one" after I sold it on to him stated as a "replica". And because he has done this he deserves everything coming to him. My solicitor has all the details now and ebay has been contacted also and tomorrow they are phoning me to confirm everything and then i'll request a letter/fax from them regarding the auction.

Makes no odds whether he bought it outside of ebay (i.e. the auction ended due to nobody buying it and then he emailed me afterwards and paid through Paypal), what matters is how I stated it in the auction in the beginning and it was as:

Item Title: GT Pro Performer Replica Frame/Forks/Pro Neck Crank BMX

I'll keep you posted on how this pans out....

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 05:52 PM »

Thanks Gary. If anything this Skyway1972 guy should contact that Paul and get his money back, perhaps that's what has happened? The problem lies with this Paul as he has tried to re-sell it as an original and he damn well knew it wasn't.

Good luck with that Swivel, I doubt you'll be hearing much more from him, you made it clear you were selling a replica.

Out of interest I contacted the supposedly winning bidder of this F+F on eBay back in November -  eBay username "Skyway1972". I'm not sure if he posts on here? I'll let you know if he gets back to me.

Thanks for the info
Gary

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 06:10 PM »
Ebay just called and after a fax from my solicitor all details will be provided of my original listing of the Replica Gt Pro Performer frame/forks. I will keep you posted....

highrisedrifter

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 06:16 PM »
Ebay just called and after a fax from my solicitor all details will be provided of my original listing of the Replica Gt Pro Performer frame/forks. I will keep you posted....

Good stuff mate. Good luck with it.  :daumenhoch:

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 06:32 PM »
sorry to hear all the bad news about the frame and forks
bitd in the bike shop i worked in we sold bikes the same as the made by universal
was white and pink with wheel disc's
my missus had one and think she has a pict of it some were

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 09:42 PM »

I want to touch ORB

dodgydave

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 11:15 PM »
this is a universal hammerhead........( looks ok from a dist ).....but ...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  someone is goin to be pissed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx