gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 08:41 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Size of pic on page?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Size of pic on page?  (Read 1372 times)

daz bmx it!

Size of pic on page?
« on: July 28, 2005, 03:56 PM »
Ok here we go,when i look at a page somebody has posted if it doesn't all fit on my screen i have to adjust it from side to side to see it all? trouble is on most pics/wording the bar for me to do this is at the bottom of the screen,so i scroll down to it,problem is its then not visible on the screen for me to move it? its like you have to move it blind,then i scroll back up and i've moved it to far? ??? Its annoying me,can you help me please! ;)

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: Size of pic on page?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 05:08 PM »
poster has to resize it on the bucket, otherwise theres not much you can do, i dont think.
I want to touch ORB

aditup

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 08:47 PM »
To move the pic without going to the bottom of the page, left click the pic, then use the cursor keys to move it about. It is annoying though. ;) Ad

puss in boots

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 08:51 PM »
 :o i always try and resize mine....cause i hate mucking about with that bar  >:(

daz bmx it!

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 09:54 PM »
Fank you! :)

puss in boots

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 10:15 PM »

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 12:38 AM »
is there no way to set the picture size in the add options at the bottom.it would be so much easier if the admin could set a descent size that you could post without using photobucket. which does my head in. how nice would it be to just click the brouse button, find your picture and thats it.can it be done.
dave the bmxing gypo

Offline TrickyDicky

• Team Owner
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 07:40 AM »
I'm pretty sure this can be done - I'll look into it and test it on our 'test' forum.

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 10:10 AM »
if you attach it tho, it adds to the memory space needed on the site, whereas if u use the bucket, it doesnt. i know what you mean its easier attatch, but it costs more, i believe...
I want to touch ORB

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2005, 10:43 AM »
Well done Mr Fruit.

If you can lads, use photo bucket for your pics.

Cheers

ORB

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2005, 12:54 PM »
its ok men if your on broadband. but if your on dial up like i am at the minuite as i cant get broadband as they say the line is to long were i am. it gets a bit boring sitting waiting for photobucket for 20 min to put 1 picture on  >:(.
dave the bmxing gypo

puss in boots

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2005, 08:17 PM »
its ok men if your on broadband. but if your on dial up like i am at the minuite as i cant get broadband as they say the line is to long were i am. it gets a bit boring sitting waiting for photobucket for 20 min to put 1 picture onĀ  >:(.
your line is too long??? WTF does that mean...... i have a number of someone who might be able to help if you want... (wish i had gone to him b4 signing up to wanadoo) he is sorting out radhabs broadband.... might be worth a call  ??? let me know if u want his number  ;) ( no pressure  :-* )

Offline TrickyDicky

• Team Owner
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2005, 09:03 PM »
your line is too long??? WTF does that mean.

With broadband there is a maximum distance it will work over i.e. if you live too far from your telephone exhchange it won't work....

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2005, 12:01 AM »
yer that was it tricky. because im in the country a bit out of the town the best i can get with BT is 512.im going to go with that. as it cant get any worse than the speed its going at the moment.its driving me nutty. thanks though di. your a good un  ;).
dave the bmxing gypo

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Size of pic on page?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx