gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975499 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 07:10 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Old skool race pics.........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old skool race pics.........  (Read 65497 times)

Offline Bigbadsam

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • THEY CALL ME THE BEAR !
  • Rated:
Re: Old skool race pics.........
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2012, 10:12 AM »
Wow some great photos there mate. Me n the lads used to ride to the Wigan track  (3sisters) all the way from billings on a weekend.
My mate Paul Tracey "dick" used to race with a NW on his plate in the late 80s
Also remember a lad called Des jones I think he was from Newton le willows, Warrington. Anyone remember them ?
RADPORT 4TH August
Southport - Leo's Bar Midday onwards

Scott964

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2012, 12:10 PM »

This was and still is one of my favorite 'back in the day' bmx pictures... sorry if it doesnt involve much racing   :daumenhoch:

Kosy-Moto

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2012, 01:16 PM »
Great photos thanks for sharing them.. Awesome!!  ;)

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2013, 03:48 PM »
just had to come back to this thread , totally awsum stuff.and well worth a bump   :smitten:   just an idea if you recognise your self in any of the pics why not re post the pic in this thread and identify your self  :daumenhoch:

Offline sanderson

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2013, 10:11 PM »
mint pics,some ive not seen before,
me no 3 and 45 going over kong.

Pete power ,ali head, john Derbyshire,paul broomhead,jason brown,Tony Holland.
great days :)

Offline series1glenn

• Rated:
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2019, 01:42 PM »
pictures aren't loading for me for some reason ? I used to race quite a lot at chorley/ 3 sisters around this time on my skyway, was sponsored by Ashton BMX ! would love to look through these pictures if there is a disc available ??

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2019, 02:58 PM »
pictures aren't loading for me for some reason ? I used to race quite a lot at chorley/ 3 sisters around this time on my skyway, was sponsored by Ashton BMX ! would love to look through these pictures if there is a disc available ??

Most pics on here were uploaded through photobucket which served the site well for years until they started charging and the pics disappeared. One of our members has managed to salvage some pics but not all unfortunately.  :-\
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline series1glenn

• Rated:
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2019, 08:53 AM »
Thanks for the reply..just looking through some old threads and it came up on one of yours about ashton-under-lyne, is that where you are from ?? I used to be sponsored by ashton BMX back in the day, still live local ..

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2020, 06:38 PM »
Thanks for the reply..just looking through some old threads and it came up on one of yours about ashton-under-lyne, is that where you are from ?? I used to be sponsored by ashton BMX back in the day, still live local ..

Sorry missed your reply... been having a break from the children's bicycle scene.  :LolLolLolLol:
No mate I'm from Heywood. I'm guessing you'll know Carl Hughes and Dek Healey then... they used to ride for Ashton BMX.  :daumenhoch:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Old skool race pics.........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx