gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 04:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro Kneesaver 1 bars - did they have fusion stickers on them?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro Kneesaver 1 bars - did they have fusion stickers on them?  (Read 695 times)

davevilla

Hoping that there is a member out there that has far more knowledge than me on Haro bars...

I'm after some Haro Kneesaver 1 bars - I understand that they look like this...

I posted up in the Wanted section that I was after NOS or mint bars like this in chrome and SE-BMXER responded replied stating that he reckoned he might be able to lay hands on a pair that had fusion decals on them. What neither of us is sure of is whether those with Fusion decals are Kneesaver 1 bars...

I'd be very grateful for any clarification on this

Many thanks  :)

spinmaster

Re: Haro Kneesaver 1 bars - did they have fusion stickers on them?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 06:15 PM »
i've got a set that have fusion stickers but have had other pairs of kneesaver 1s without them. fusion ones are the same just a bit later. i'm no expert on this though.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 06:22 PM by quimrider »

davevilla

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 01:06 PM »
Thanks mate - very useful info.  :daumenhoch:

Cheers

woody allen bars

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 01:10 PM »
Yep, I've got the same: kneesavers with the fusion stickers, they're identically shaped to the black kneesavers that came on my bro's Airmaster in '91 (which he still runs on his Macneil   :idiot2: )

Craig

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro Kneesaver 1 bars - did they have fusion stickers on them?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx