gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 05:43 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Flaming LTF with nu school pro class rims
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Flaming LTF with nu school pro class rims  (Read 1261 times)

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
Flaming LTF with nu school pro class rims
« on: April 16, 2008, 08:17 PM »
i finally got my wheels built and put them on the LTF as it was starting to feel heavy

Profile hubs with TI bits with Fly rims, both hubs and rims de-anodised,  polished and laquered and black gloss paint injected into the slot below the drill holes in the rims for that proclass look!

i took the pics in my garden whilst having a bonfire, clearing the last bit of rubbish so i can finish the base to my miniramp

its gona be a bit of a ghetto mini ramp made from free wood from skips / loft conversions etc, i have been forced to buy screws however

the bike also has a S&M Tuffman sprocket which is nice and slams, most other parts are profile. Its feels like a race bike and i love it, i keep thinking about it/her...

Sean 2000

Re: Flaming LTF with nu school pro class rims
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 05:18 PM »
Lookin nice mate!

"so i can finish the base to my miniramp"   Hmmmmm, please elaborate Rich?  :P

Sean.  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Flaming LTF with nu school pro class rims

gfxgfx
gfx gfx