gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 09:06 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  Harrow Old Fools Photo's.......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Harrow Old Fools Photo's.......  (Read 9095 times)

Longun

Re: Harrow Old Fools Photo's.......
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 12:19 AM »

Arma

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2008, 12:26 AM »
THERE ALL RIGHT BRO

Trev

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2008, 12:34 AM »
Nice pics.

Who is the guy with the Lord 01 top? He has got some awesome tricks going down there.  :daumenhoch:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2008, 09:48 AM »
quality pics steve, looking forward to seeing what pics you get today,

your gonna be spoilt for choice ;)
For powder coating drop me a pm

Steve Shindig

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2008, 10:38 AM »
Nice pics.

Who is the guy with the Lord 01 top? He has got some awesome tricks going down there.  :daumenhoch:

That's Mr Jay Openshaw, the name might ring a bell... A northern guy who had quite a lot of exposure in the early 2000's.   Unbelievable riding!  That footjam was serious!  He did a lip slide on the pool too!  crazy.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 11:31 AM by Stevie B »

andy619

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2008, 01:41 PM »
Nice pics.  Looked like an awesome session.

Flaz

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2008, 08:56 PM »
awsome photos  you really captured them pools shots  well rad  ;)  :4_17_5:  :daumenhoch:

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2008, 02:55 PM »
brilliant brilliant brilliant. Old Fools Rules!

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2008, 04:53 PM »
yep gutted i missed it
and shame the weather was crap today as rom was emptiesh
and hardly rained untill 2

bmxer4ever

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2008, 09:04 PM »
I christened Jay, quite simply, "Nutter"!
The stuff he was pullimg in that pool -wow!
And James Hitchcox ruled the place - local knowledge always wins out! I was well impressed.
Alex was gettin the cool tables all over the joint, but gawd - does he look like Michael Schumacher these days!!Heehee!
Had quite a good wee sesh myself once I got my head together! Blunt on the quarter to Fiola nose wheelie all the way back to the bank was my riding highlight!

Thanks to everyone for making me and my good lady so welcome. Once we got to know everyone, we had a great time. See you all at the next one...
Need to learn more tricks.....
G!

wally

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2008, 04:01 PM »
Thanks G. You are truly a living legend dude!
Was bloody great to meet you and the missus, good times!!!, going home - bad times!!
I went straight to the pub when i landed back in leeds on sunday just so that i didnt have to walk through my front door and call the weekend OVER!!!
(Alex REALLY does look a bit like schuey these days doesnt he its uncanny)
Look forward to seeing you and the wife again soon

from, Nutter!

bmxer4ever

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2008, 07:17 PM »
Was bloody great to meet you and the missus, good times!!!, going home - bad times!!
I went straight to the pub when i landed back in leeds on sunday just so that i didnt have to walk through my front door and call the weekend OVER!!!

from, Nutter!

Thanks Jay! Aileen had a blast meeting AND riding with everyone - flip flops! - and it's really inspired me to keep up my riding this year and get fully fit. You and James and the Billys (Stupple and Bmx!) and Alex (and, and, and,......) were all inspirational - made me feel really inadequate 'cos I wasn't airing! Need to sort that out for the next one!
G

SaMAlex

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2008, 07:17 PM »
Alex was gettin the cool tables all over the joint, but gawd - does he look like Michael Schumacher these days!!Heehee!

Oh its been said many times. But come on, we may look alike but only one of us has the fame, the money and the glory! ......... oh .... hang on  :-\

bmxer4ever

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2008, 07:20 PM »

Oh its been said many times. But come on, we may look alike but only one of us has the fame, the money and the glory! ......... oh .... hang on  :-\

Watched the Grand Prix when we got home yesterday and you were on the Ferrari pitwall!!! Freaky!

wally

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2008, 07:26 PM »

from, Nutter!

Thanks Jay! Aileen had a blast meeting AND riding with everyone - flip flops! - and it's really inspired me to keep up my riding this year and get fully fit. You and James and the Billys (Stupple and Bmx!) and Alex (and, and, and,......) were all inspirational - made me feel really inadequate 'cos I wasn't airing! Need to sort that out for the next one!
G

Airs aint all that - fakie nose rocket manuals anyone!!!!  thank you mr forsyth! good game!

bmxer4ever

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2008, 08:39 PM »

from, Nutter!

G

Airs aint all that - fakie nose rocket manuals anyone!!!!  thank you mr forsyth! good game!

Like this you mean - one footed even! (Mallorca pic!)

C u soon Jay.
G

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2008, 09:45 PM »

What's funny is you never see Alex and Micheal in the same place at the same time.... spooky  :LolLolLolLol:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

bmxer4ever

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2008, 10:38 PM »

What's funny is you never see Alex and Micheal in the same place at the same time.... spooky  :LolLolLolLol:

Exactly! I rest my case!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  Harrow Old Fools Photo's.......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx