gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975496 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 10:52 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip - RIDER LIST!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old Fools BMX Roadtrip - RIDER LIST!  (Read 15470 times)

evamedia

Re: Old Fools BMX Roadtrip - RIDER LIST!
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2008, 10:13 AM »
Gutted I couldn't make this, was all set for Rom on Sunday, and it changed to Saturday, ah well, always the next time.

wojy

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2008, 10:31 AM »
Hey guys, thanks for having us, we were on the Father and son FMF race bikes. Enzo, wants to go back to Romford next weekend...... and the weekend after that.
See you at number 5.
Marc and Enzo

wally

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2008, 03:42 PM »
Soooooooo freakin amazing zing zing guys. was the raddest weekend i have spent for a long time.
I love you all and will for sure see you for number 5 if not sooner.
Massive thanks to Steve for organising yet another bigger and better trip than has been.

Heres to many many more to come. keep in touch all.

Jay Openshaw

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 05:03 PM »
jay you got man of the match award for being so OTT ,great to watch you and the boys riding
made me wanna give it some but unable to  dan

noddybeard

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2008, 08:09 PM »
Greatest weekend ever!!!!! first one i managed to attend the whole thing!!
Not even dulled by the 6 hour drive home (3 1/2 of which was just leavin london!!!)
Was totally awesome an have been aching all day but hey worth it!!
Seein Billy an Jay was a delight but seein everyone at Rom really made it as Jay said sat nite no body at Rom will ever be able to dismiss the 30+ riders!!!
Next one couldn't come soon enough!!!
Steve you rock thanx for the curry sat nite!!!
Cya all next trip.
Gav.

bmxer4ever

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2008, 08:46 PM »
Greatest weekend ever!!!!! first one i managed to attend the whole thing!!
Not even dulled by the 6 hour drive home (3 1/2 of which was just leavin london!!!)
Was totally awesome an have been aching all day but hey worth it!!
Seein Billy an Jay was a delight but seein everyone at Rom really made it as Jay said sat nite no body at Rom will ever be able to dismiss the 30+ riders!!!
Next one couldn't come soon enough!!!
Steve you rock thanx for the curry sat nite!!!
Cya all next trip.
Gav.

Flip flops!

lodge

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2008, 08:43 PM »
Was Rob Ridge not on the trip, really enjoyed watching his tech mini ramp stuff on the vid of the last one.

tempo-paul

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 09:06 PM »
t'was an amazing weekend,the first thing i did when i got home was capture all my footage!video is in progress and hopefully be ready by next week,got some quality stuff but also missed lots of stuff because it was hard to put the bike down..the snake run train looks sweet..keep you posted on the video progress and maybe put a teaser up at the weekend!rad weekend,nice one to everyone for being so sound and to steve for the curry.....mmmmm curry..Paul

bmxer4ever

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2008, 12:00 AM »
t'was an amazing weekend,the first thing i did when i got home was capture all my footage!video is in progress and hopefully be ready by next week,got some quality stuff but also missed lots of stuff because it was hard to put the bike down..the snake run train looks sweet..keep you posted on the video progress and maybe put a teaser up at the weekend!rad weekend,nice one to everyone for being so sound and to steve for the curry.....mmmmm curry..Paul

Looking forward to seeing it - there was loads of wee sessions that I missed that hopefully you filmed - can't believe I never had a video camera and I didn't take any pics either - what was I thinking!?! Idiot! Usually have to have the camera surgically removed from my hands...! Doh!
That WAS a tasty curry though......

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 03:58 AM »
looks like fun lads  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip - RIDER LIST!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx