gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX April 18, 2024, 10:50 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  so whos going to Nass
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: so whos going to Nass  (Read 1671 times)

2020mad

so whos going to Nass
« on: June 11, 2008, 02:23 PM »
I was going to but have to work now  :(

spinmaster

Re: so whos going to Nass
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 08:31 PM »
yep on sunday with a few from southsea

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 08:35 PM »
were abouts in essex is it lol

zed4130

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 08:40 PM »
love nass i went in 2002-03-04   :4_17_5:  no time now though sadly, great event, and close to me,  :daumenhoch:

welsh denny

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 04:45 PM »
good news. my mate and fellow flatlander matti hemmings  just placed first in amateur flatland today.

lee musselwhite has asked him to ride in a demo with him tomorrow and he'll pay him. good to see someone from south wales doing good out there.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 04:54 PM »
i would have loved to have gone ,but alas other things on   :-[
i was listening to radio1 today with vern  and he was talking to a lad called paul and his girl friend
he was riding a standard 250 and then vern spoke about skyways and andy ruffell , then paul said
vern why dont you talk to your mate steve wilson he has probably got skyways in his oldschool collection   :LolLolLolLol:  true

spinmaster

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 05:23 PM »
good news. my mate and fellow flatlander matti hemmings  just placed first in amateur flatland today.

lee musselwhite has asked him to ride in a demo with him tomorrow and he'll pay him. good to see someone from south wales doing good out there.

/>

is matti going to be riding at the masters in july or the southsea comp in august?

welsh denny

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 04:32 PM »

/>

is matti going to be riding at the masters in july or the southsea comp in august?

i'll ask him. tbh i don't think matti has a passport at the moment. i would've thought he may attend southsea but i didn't think they were holding any jams anymore. he's friends with effraim so i suppose he'll badger me to go if it is on. maybe shoot some pics... :daumenhoch:

spinmaster

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 09:47 PM »
yeh they've got a jam on sunday the 3rd of august. 12-6 i think. its ground roots part 2.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  so whos going to Nass

gfxgfx
gfx gfx