gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 10:44 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Why does this stuff keep happening to me?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Why does this stuff keep happening to me?  (Read 938 times)

djgivvinup

Why does this stuff keep happening to me?
« on: June 28, 2008, 08:29 PM »
i can't get over this s**t, i sold a set of mongoose flight pads on ebay a couple of weeks ago, the guy who won them had zero feedback, ebay username: bmxxxx_xxxx he contacted me when the auction ended asking for my address so he could send me a postal order.
I gave him my addy & waited a week for the payment & nothing arrived, so i sent him a polite email just to let him know that i hadn't received his payment.  A few more days passed & he messaged me asking if i had sent the padset because i must have received his postal order.
Nothing had arrived here so i replied with a polite message accepting that if he had sent payment the previous week then it should have been with me by now & i suggested he contact Royal Mail to see where his payment had gone & also whether his postal order had been cashed.
I waited a few more days & had no reply, then i get a message from ebay saying he had opened a dispute because he hadn't received the padset, i replied to the dispute telling him again that i hadn't received payment & again suggesting he contact Royal Mail, he didn't reply in the dispute until today when he wrote that he had contacted Royal Mail & they told him his postal order had been cashed in my area, after which he closed the dispute & left me negative feedback claiming i was a con man.
This is just unreal, i never received his payment & still havn't but i've got negative feedback which i can do nothing about.
I'm still in shock, this whole ebay thing is beyond a joke i can't even leave him negative for not paying.  I give up  :yahoo_silent:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Why does this stuff keep happening to me?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 08:37 PM »
Thats bull sh!t  :knuppel2:

bmx xxx

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 08:40 PM »
just read through this and relised my rad acount name is bmxxxx, just wanted to say this is not my ebay acount name.
sorry to hear this mate,
i dont think ebay have thought about scamers when they buy and can leave bad feedback
and mees with peoples feddback
all the best gary

Offline Gtbill

• Cherry Picker
  • To fast to go slow
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 08:43 PM »

there are  some :Aresehole: on ebay  that piss you off  :knuppel2:  give him  negative as he is trying to have you over  :2gunsfiring_v1:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 08:45 PM by gtbill »
Gtbill for all your watch and Jewellery needs

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 08:45 PM »
 :) I avoid gay bay like the plague `cos of dicks like that.Must say that the 3 RADsters I`ve bought from this week have all been top blokes..

djgivvinup

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 08:46 PM »
just read through this and relised my rad acount name is bmxxxx, just wanted to say this is not my ebay acount name.
sorry to hear this mate,
i dont think ebay have thought about scamers when they buy and can leave bad feedback
and mees with peoples feddback
all the best gary

:LolLolLolLol: i did notice that, i didn't think the guy would be a rad member tho, it just makes me believe he was a messer from start to finish & that he never really sent any postal order, was just after something for nothing.
Anyone that has had any dealing with me will know i don't scam or con anyone, its just not done. 

Cheers for the comments guys  :daumenhoch:

djgivvinup

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 08:48 PM »

there are  some :Aresehole: on ebay  that piss you off  :knuppel2:  give him  negative as he is trying to have you over  :2gunsfiring_v1:

i cant leave him negative bill, cos i was the seller, ebays genius new feedback system  :knuppel2:

Offline Gtbill

• Cherry Picker
  • To fast to go slow
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 08:52 PM »
 :tickedoff:
Gtbill for all your watch and Jewellery needs

jackel

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 08:59 PM »
leave him positive with comments "cant leave negative or believe me i would"

Sparky24

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 09:00 PM »
should have sent him his bits and bobs  ;) after you cashed in  ;) ;) ;) joking. i have been in the place as you here, i don,t bother with ebay anymore

djgivvinup

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 09:06 PM »
should have sent him his bits and bobs  ;) after you cashed in  ;) ;) ;) joking. i have been in the place as you here, i don,t bother with ebay anymore

:LolLolLolLol:  If i would have recieved the fu**a, i would have   :LolLolLolLol:

& Jackel.. i have been considering leaving him some feedback with a rather nice comment but he just doesn't deserve a positive of any kind  :2gunsfiring_v1:

mark 2

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 10:49 PM »
You would have thought ebay would take into consideration the guy having no feedback and no reputation to work in his favour, it's obvious he's trying it on for a freebie.  Keep pestering the useless twats at ebay.

mattnice

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 11:57 PM »
i know this is of no use now.but dont accept postal orders,that way this cant happen again.
As shit as paypal is at least you know when you've been paid.
Hindsight is a great thing  :)

dannywhiteley

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 09:30 AM »
Send him a virus...

BmxBandito

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 12:01 PM »
find out where he lives and slash him up a bit  :2gunsfiring_v1:   :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:   :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Trev

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2008, 12:17 PM »
tell him you need his delivery address then go round there and kick fook out of him...  :knuppel2:

i will only accept paypal. they may take a cut, but it's the only fool proof way of knowing you've been paid.

rumblebum01

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 12:53 AM »
Ebay's new feedback system sucks big time. All you can do is leave positive feedback but tell everyone what a tosser your buyer was. :knuppel2:

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 05:04 PM »
More importantly do you still have the pads ? I am after a set in RED if you have them and if they are the ones with the brown coloured mongoose character to the left and chrome style mongoose lettering on a colourful back ground with a star and USA flag to the right ?
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

djgivvinup

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33 PM »
More importantly do you still have the pads ? I am after a set in RED if you have them and if they are the ones with the brown coloured mongoose character to the left and chrome style mongoose lettering on a colourful back ground with a star and USA flag to the right ?

Blimey, how hard did you search for this thread, tis an oldie  :LolLolLolLol:

I havn't got the padset anymore mate, i sold em to a rad member like i should have to begin with  ::)

They weren't red anyway, i think the ones you are looking for are the early 'flight' pads, fairly tricky to get hold of in red and pretty pricey too i believe, good luck tho mate  :daumenhoch:

Linus27

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 07:17 PM »
i can't get over this s**t, i sold a set of mongoose flight pads on ebay a couple of weeks ago, the guy who won them had zero feedback, ebay username: bmxxxx_xxxx he contacted me when the auction ended asking for my address so he could send me a postal order.
I gave him my addy & waited a week for the payment & nothing arrived, so i sent him a polite email just to let him know that i hadn't received his payment.  A few more days passed & he messaged me asking if i had sent the padset because i must have received his postal order.
Nothing had arrived here so i replied with a polite message accepting that if he had sent payment the previous week then it should have been with me by now & i suggested he contact Royal Mail to see where his payment had gone & also whether his postal order had been cashed.
I waited a few more days & had no reply, then i get a message from ebay saying he had opened a dispute because he hadn't received the padset, i replied to the dispute telling him again that i hadn't received payment & again suggesting he contact Royal Mail, he didn't reply in the dispute until today when he wrote that he had contacted Royal Mail & they told him his postal order had been cashed in my area, after which he closed the dispute & left me negative feedback claiming i was a con man.
This is just unreal, i never received his payment & still havn't but i've got negative feedback which i can do nothing about.
I'm still in shock, this whole ebay thing is beyond a joke i can't even leave him negative for not paying.  I give up  :yahoo_silent:

Do the same back to him. Buy something he sells and then don't pay and leave really negative feedback. Also, keep an eye on what he's bidding on and inform other people not to let him win the bid as he is a fraud.

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 07:38 PM »
shows its crap mate as if it was true he would have escalted it to a claim instead of closing the dispute when he close's it he cannot claim. i would contact ebay and ask about getting it removed. ask for proof of sending the postal order. also the only way anyone can tell if a postal order is cashed is if it is crossed so it can only be paid into a bank account. ask what account its paid into. show all that to ebay hopefully they will side with you..

also can you file a npb with him as officially he has not paid

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 08:02 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
Yes mate i am a hunter......... you know what it's like when you need a part !
Ah well on with the hunt >:(

1983 Mongoose flight pads anyone............ ::)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:04 PM by bobafett »

djgivvinup

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 08:20 PM »
shows its crap mate as if it was true he would have escalted it to a claim instead of closing the dispute when he close's it he cannot claim. i would contact ebay and ask about getting it removed. ask for proof of sending the postal order. also the only way anyone can tell if a postal order is cashed is if it is crossed so it can only be paid into a bank account. ask what account its paid into. show all that to ebay hopefully they will side with you..

also can you file a npb with him as officially he has not paid

I started this thread a while ago, had almost forgotten about it  :LolLolLolLol:
The guy was a scammer simple as that, after he closed the dispute & left me negative feedback he messaged me to saying something like "im about to close this ebay account & oh, look at your feedback, ha ha ha dickhead" which was very nice of him  :LolLolLolLol:
I thought i'd leave it at that, i didn't reply, couldn't be bothered to waste anymore of my time on him, i tried to get some help from ebay & asked them to remove the negative he left me but they were no help whatsoever, just kept replying with their scripted emails, quoting various ebay rules that wouldn't help me.. complete waste of time, ebay is all good until you need their help or have a problem because the systems they have in place are flawed, then you are on your own.  As long as they are still making their money is all that seems to count.

Sorry bobafett, still doesn't help with your padset  :LolLolLolLol:  good luck with it fella, theres some out there for you somewhere :daumenhoch:

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 08:53 PM »
Cheers bud - the harder the hunt the sweeter the kill................. >:D

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 06:12 PM »
what is his ebay user id? let's all fook him up!!! i got something similar going on,i issued a non payment dispute and hay ho i finally got a email(funny how this always happens) saying he was going to paypal me from his mum's account as "he is having problems with paypal"(another old one) i don't give a sh1t no payment then positive feedback with THIS GUY'S NOT TO BE TRUSTED AT ALL!!!!!!! SO WHAT IF HE LEAVES ME A NEG don't get wrapped up in the neg feedback thing trust me it doesn't put people off buying from you(unless you have loads)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Why does this stuff keep happening to me?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx