gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975464 Posts in 138918 Topics by 6342 Members - Latest Member: Bikemong March 19, 2024, 03:47 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  Showbiz pics from Steve
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Showbiz pics from Steve  (Read 28388 times)

MORRIS

Re: Showbiz pics from Steve
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 09:41 PM »
DING DONG !

og zima

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 11:03 PM »
them pics are great, got a few with mr blooby but really not on par with yours, although his arse is very supple?

wojy

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 12:11 PM »
That guy with the silly hat/smile who looks like the village idiot is in fact called Dr Tom karen. Steve and I started off speaking to him in a very clear slow fashion presuming he had learning difficulties!!! Oh dear..... He started off  in the 50's designing aircraft and racing cars, then became head of Ogle design where he did the Chopper work as well as a couple of Aston Martins, the Reliant Scimitar GTE and Bond Bug. He has recently had a big retrospective exhibition of his design work.
On the subject of Steve's glamourous life style, I particularly enjoyed his sterling work on TV this morning reviewing 'useful camping equipment' that can be purchased for less than a pound. Keep up the good work mate!!
Marc W :daumenhoch:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 01:02 PM »
Top pics Steve, but is it true that Cat Deely is more interested in the furry cup. (i hope not but you never know) :LolLolLolLol:

potstu

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 09:34 PM »
can I come and live in your life?

munners

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 09:44 PM »
Fantastic pics!

Offline BrianP

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 08:39 AM »
ur a lucky lucky man, steve...

Brian ;)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 08:41 AM »
Marc, I think that guys surname is English As his brother is Terry English the movie armourer?
Didnt relise he did the scimitar!! Cool.
And no, Cat Deeley  isnt that way inclined. The only reason I know is because Ive snogged her........

SaMAlex

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 08:43 AM »
And no, Cat Deeley  isnt that way inclined. The only reason I know is because Ive snogged her........

She does have a massive massive mouth  :shocked:

how was it?

Lil Gashead

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2008, 01:28 PM »
i remember you from the tellie i liked the stuff you did on cbbc!! :daumenhoch:

macky

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 03:29 PM »

:shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:

Some people just have it all.......   :LolLolLolLol:

Eh... since your on TV.... how's about proposing a 2008 Bmx Beat... ??  ::)

;D

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2008, 10:03 PM »
funnily enough, ive been talking to wuite a few companies about bringing bmx beat back... keep your fingers crossed!

wojy

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2008, 10:09 PM »
Steve, yes you are right??? But I am sure that looney looking guy was called Tom and I remember him saying he worked at Ogle design and we talked about the Chopper, Scimitar  etc. Perhaps he is a nutter after all and was in fact the care taker at Ogle. You got that yellow "Old Fools" cruiser built up yet.
Marc

dodgydave

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2008, 10:21 PM »
 :'(.....top pics steve m8 ...top totty aswell......try and get some more on ... :daumenhoch:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 11:41 AM »

Jealous doesn't even come close.  :LolLolLolLol:

Why didn't you knob her??

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2008, 02:06 PM »
... cos we were on a plane - not much of an excuse I know but hey, its still a happy memory!

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2008, 02:10 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

To be honest I'd have been happy being seen with her, a snog would have been the icing on the cake.  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 03:25 PM »

To be honest I'd have been happy being seen with her, a snog would have been the icing on the cake.  :daumenhoch:

and one for the old w@nk bank for sure!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2008, 01:59 PM »

The wankbank would have a lifetimes credit on it from that for sure :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2008, 07:12 PM »
funnily enough, ive been talking to wuite a few companies about bringing bmx beat back... keep your fingers crossed!

Stevie...for fooks sake don't!

Cool pics by the way dude, I've got one or two but no where near as glam as those!  ;)

Nice one mate!

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

SaMAlex

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2008, 07:16 PM »
Stevie...for fooks sake don't!

I hated BMX Beat and pretty much everything about it (apart from the riders on it  :daumenhoch:) so Im with flatcap.
I guess a "bmx program" could be great, but please nothing like that one.

(Dont tell Trev I said that  :-[)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2008, 07:20 PM »
Yo.
Well, to b honest, and this is pretty obvious, I woudlnt be wanting to bring back a show where the riders do slaloms and dreadful ground routines in the bottom of a concrete bowl... im thinking positively here guys - just using ther name BMxBeat to get the nostalgia hungry tv execs interested, whilst actually making it about modern riding , where's the harm in that?
Plus - some company somewhere owns the rights to the name bmx beat - so itd have to be called something different.
If im truly honest, getting a bmx specific show on the telly would bring with it a whole world of hassle and critisism, and im not sure I want to be the one to try and do it and keep everyone happy... so I think its gonna stay on the shelf!

macky

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2008, 04:18 AM »
Yo.
Well, to b honest, and this is pretty obvious, I woudlnt be wanting to bring back a show where the riders do slaloms and dreadful ground routines in the bottom of a concrete bowl... im thinking positively here guys - just using ther name BMxBeat to get the nostalgia hungry tv execs interested, whilst actually making it about modern riding , where's the harm in that?
Plus - some company somewhere owns the rights to the name bmx beat - so itd have to be called something different.
If im truly honest, getting a bmx specific show on the telly would bring with it a whole world of hassle and critisism, and im not sure I want to be the one to try and do it and keep everyone happy... so I think its gonna stay on the shelf!

It would'nt have to be 'bmx beat'... relax ppl ... Andy Ruffell & Gaz Top are not on a come back.....

but don't ya think it would be Amazing for a NEW, televised competition... at a NORMAL HOUR!!!

I watched an old Backyard a while back on Ch 4... at 4 am ...... 4 o CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!

Whose gonna see that??

I think there should be a new 'Bmx beat'... get the sport out there...

ya know... there are so many ppl still out there who havn't got a clue wot bmx actually is!!!

Show them... let them see it on television... at a NORMAL time!!

and with the level of riding today... even with just the amatuers riding...

it's not exactly going to make boring TV!!!

I say GO FOR IT!! A British X - game's/ Dew tour....

WHY THE FOOK NOT!! WHY SHOULD'NT THE UK HAVE SUCH TELEVISED CONTEST'S AS THEY HAVE IN THE U.S.??

WOULD THAT REALLY BE SUCH A BAD THING........

AND CAN THIS POSSIBLY ONLY HAPPEN IN THE STATES???

It should happen... and let's face it... the only ppl to object will be the ppl who won't make it on it!!!

it should happen!

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2008, 06:45 AM »
 8) pics Steve !!!
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2008, 08:20 PM »
Steve, did I see you in Kevin and Perry Go Large the other night?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  Showbiz pics from Steve

gfxgfx
gfx gfx