gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975464 Posts in 138918 Topics by 6342 Members - Latest Member: Bikemong March 19, 2024, 05:01 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  A few more tv pics...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A few more tv pics...  (Read 6910 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
A few more tv pics...
« on: July 30, 2008, 10:16 PM »
Just a few more ive managed to dig out and scan.. nothing too exciting, but here goes
universal city, LA,   -proof that amercans shop, eat and poo in BIG quantities...

Me rather drunk of an evening with Moyles. This night, we were in Newquay where he was doing a roadshow for Radio1 - one of my shoolmates from devon was with me, and he looked very much like Gary Stringer from the band Reef - so much so that Moyles had a laugh introducing my mate Mike as the Reef singer to countless girls in the nightclub we were in.
The happy ending was that he got laid that night, and the girl still to this day thinks it was the bloke from Reef!

Me about to go onset for a teeny non speaking part in Stargate SG1

two total legends - Trev and Simon - Simon was shouting -we dont do duvets!' when this was taken!

Ade the wheelchair basketball player, and that Bo Selecta bloke at the bbc studios

Blobby! On this shooting day, blobby climbed into the car in a comedy fashion, but his spongy feet had collected up lots of stones and gravel... and he totally wrecked the paint on the car door.... cue a VERY expensive respray job! Filming with blobby was always absolutely hilarious.

In Fox studios in the states they have the original clothing from many many films... here's me when I sneaked Wolverine's XMen costume off the rail to try it on..

and this is brad pitts actual shirt and jacket form Fight Club. How did he make such a foul combo look cool? I just look a bit gay.

promotional shot for Call The Shots on CBBC - this was in the Radio Times etc..

- Angellica Bell and I at cbbc

and finally - the cutest, funniest, and most cool girl I have ever ever met - and this is the first time we met - one night by the beach in Cornwall 7 years ago -
my wife Lucy being hugged by her future husband.  :smitten:
and yes, thats Dick from dick and dom looking hammered on the left of the pic wearing the hat!

Cheers!
steve
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:24 PM by generallee »

dodgydave

Re: A few more tv pics...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 10:25 PM »
cool steve ..youre a lucky guy m8 ... :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 07:13 AM »
Steve, great pics. Thanks for posting them.
That last one is very very sweet

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 07:36 AM »
Nice one Steve, can't wait for the 'MK08 Bum-a-celebrity' competition at the weekend - make sure you're well lubed up.

BTW - who's the girl in the first pic. Babe.

SaMAlex

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 07:47 AM »
BTW - who's the girl in the first pic. Babe.

I think thats Firm Cotton. One of my favs. There are more pics of her in Steves other TV photo thread.

Steve told me a story about him and some mates piling round to Ferns house, when she was seeing a UK Rock and Roll singer, and "out rock n rollin" them both. They wanted to have a quiet night in when Steve and his crew busted in, all Cider and singing. Classic!

Lil Gashead

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 07:57 AM »
i still remember you from cbbc

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 08:10 AM »
i still go back and look at the other ones with Holly in them  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

but Steve tell me this, are Dick and Dom as annoying in real life as they are on the TV?   ;)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 09:46 AM »
that is indeed Fearne Cotton in the first pic! The bum-a-clebrity comp sounds terrifying, I'll be in disguise all weekend then!
The story about Fearne and me and my mates, is we were up in london the night before doing the London To Brighton ride a couple years ago. We were staying just down the road from where Holly willoughby lives, so I rang her and invited us alover. Fearne Cotton was there to, with her boyfriend, the singer fomr the Lost Prophets. We totally and utterly out rocked them all - lots of heavy metal, singing and cider... until about 4am, thenwe went back to whre we were styaing, had an hours kip, then rode to Brighton.  :uglystupid2:
The other guys with me were high as kites all the way there, saying, 'I cant beloived I danced with Fearne' or 'I kissed Holly on the cheek' etc etc
It was brilliant. Esp as we literally drank ALL their booze. ive never been so unfit to pedal in my life!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 11:26 AM »
ive never been so unfit to pedal in my life!

wait till Sunday morning!   ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  A few more tv pics...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx