gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 02:49 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  C.T.S. frame? Can you tell me more please?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: C.T.S. frame? Can you tell me more please?  (Read 717 times)

2Fresh

C.T.S. frame? Can you tell me more please?
« on: August 07, 2008, 11:14 PM »
This appears to be a C.T.S. frame with Akisu forks. Can someone please tell me something about C.T.S. and what does C.T.S. stand for anyway? School me please. All/any information is appreciated as this is now my oldest frame in the collection and i don't know nothing about it. Wish i had some older magazines to look thru for reference..

Best,

-Timo

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: C.T.S. frame? Can you tell me more please?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 10:23 AM »
 :) Have a look at the Peugeot frame that FRAZ4130 has in the for sale section.Never heard of CTS,but looks to be a pretty generic frame as used by several companies,Saxon in the UK used them,Yes possibly & there is a NOS one in a local bikeshop stickered up a a Turbo Pro.. 

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=66527.0

« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 10:28 AM by HEYWOOD BMX »

2Fresh

Re: C.T.S. frame? Can you tell me more please?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 08:38 PM »
Thanks for the heads up!
However, the rear drop outs in that frame are different and the hole in the gusset is further so i'd say it's very similiar but not the same.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  C.T.S. frame? Can you tell me more please?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx