gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 20, 2024, 02:50 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  RADHABS Old fools Blog.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RADHABS Old fools Blog.  (Read 2449 times)

RADHAB

RADHABS Old fools Blog.
« on: September 19, 2008, 07:25 AM »
Night one:-

Yesterday started brilliantly, went to work as normal, had the usual morning meeting and then my lovely boss says to me "Errm, havnt you got today booked as holiday??" Doh!! so left Londinium at 1pm and headed south to Brighton to pick up Dirtyvans.
Arrived at his place, sorry building site  :LolLolLolLol: at about 4.30pm.....yep 3 and a half hours to go 56 miles! Anyways hung around Riches till 9.30 and then set off on our adventure.

More later when i'll explain how the drive down was so riveting and how we saw the town lush who is no stranger to the "Pirate of mens pants"!!!!

Day one:-

After a rather rough night sleeping in the car at the skatepark in Penzance Rich and I wake at around 7 and go in search of breakfast, we discovered a MacDonalds got fed and watered asap.......oh and Rich went for a Poo. I found this, St Michaels Mount.....England is beautiful!

We then set off back to the skatepark around 8am.
When we arrive the concrete was a bit wet and some of the locals were already there, kids waiting to go into school (which is dead opposite) in there uniforms......doing back flips out out a wet concrete bowl!! nutters!!!
Anyway thank god for 8.45 coz then the little scrotes had to go into lessons. Rich and i decide to then dry out the park with a jacket we found in the kids play area next to the bowl, irresponsible little turd leaving his coat that his parents worked so hard to provide! Oh well!!

Eventually folks start to turn up, even Billstup turned up early!! Mr Cain and Mr Leach and co are fashionably late as always and we all say our hello's and the banter begins as does a fairly Rad session to warm the day up.......the weather at 11am is fcukin fantastic by the way and by now the park has dried out, Beautiful, the perfect beginning to a perfect weekend :daumenhoch:

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 09:06 PM by RADHAB »

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
Re: RADHABS Old fools Blog.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 12:07 PM »
what happened to the rest of the blog??

maybe steve couldnt remember :P

steve got really wasted that night played loads of air guitar, annoyed ACDsteve  by singing badly over ACDC songs  ;D, fell asleep on the floor and didnt ride much saturday because of his hangover  :LolLolLolLol:

then went to bed early on the last night when everyone stayed up!  :D

RADHAB

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 12:09 PM »
what happened to the rest of the blog??

maybe steve couldnt remember :P

steve got really wasted that night played loads of air guitar, annoyed ACDsteve  by singing badly over ACDC songs  ;D, fell asleep on the floor and didnt ride much saturday because of his hangover  :LolLolLolLol:

then went to bed early on the last night when everyone stayed up!  :D

:LolLolLolLol: I havnt had time mate, will do some more tonight but in a nut shell........What Rich said!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 12:12 PM »
haha
top weekend mate, cheers forn the lift  :daumenhoch:

all good mate except when  i thought you were gona kill me for making a cup of tea at 5am so i could dip bourbons in it for munchies  ;D

RADHAB

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 12:17 PM »
haha
top weekend mate, cheers forn the lift  :daumenhoch:

all good mate except when  i thought you were gona kill me for making a cup of tea at 5am so i could dip bourbons in it for munchies  ;D

It was the best, youre welcome anytime mate.....found one of your brown cushions in the car, i'll leave it in for next time i see you :daumenhoch:

That was funny though........not at the time but funny when i thought about it afterwards!! :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  RADHABS Old fools Blog.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx