gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975464 Posts in 138918 Topics by 6342 Members - Latest Member: Bikemong March 19, 2024, 07:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  Reporting LIVE from Glasgow Airport....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Reporting LIVE from Glasgow Airport....  (Read 6149 times)

bmxer4ever

Reporting LIVE from Glasgow Airport....
« on: November 17, 2008, 11:47 PM »
Went here tonight....

Where we met our intrepid reporter....!

The fashion for November is black jacket, black t shirt, blue jeans, Vans and a cheesy grin apparently...!

That Wilson fella gets everywhere...!! :LolLolLolLol:

G ;)

JT71

Re: Reporting LIVE from Glasgow Airport....
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 10:07 AM »
hang on,

you went out to Glasgow airport to stay in the holiday in, probaby some role playing thing to make things interesting where you pick up your g/f or wife in the bar, as if she's a stranger, seduce and take her to your room, but then, to make things really good, you import a tv star from the south coast to join you in a spit roast?

i need to get north of the wall more often.

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 11:29 AM by JT71 »

oldschool rider

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 10:51 AM »
hang on,

you went out to Glasgow airport to stay in the holiday in, probaby some poleplaying thing to make things interesting where you pick up your g/f or wife in the bar, as if she's a stranger, seduce and take her to your room, but then, to make things really good, you import a tv star from the south coast to join you in a spit roast?

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Nice to see Glasgow's weather hasn't changed much ! so what were you upto G bmx related or not ? 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 10:53 AM by oldschool rider »

bmxer4ever

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 05:54 PM »
hang on,

you went out to Glasgow airport to stay in the holiday in, probaby some role playing thing to make things interesting where you pick up your g/f or wife in the bar, as if she's a stranger, seduce and take her to your room, but then, to make things really good, you import a tv star from the south coast to join you in a spit roast?

That's about the sum total of it, yes........

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 05:56 PM »
i was wondering what steves been upto  now i know   getting wet   :daumenhoch:

bmxer4ever

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 05:59 PM »
hang on,

you went out to Glasgow airport to stay in the holiday in, probaby some poleplaying thing to make things interesting where you pick up your g/f or wife in the bar, as if she's a stranger, seduce and take her to your room, but then, to make things really good, you import a tv star from the south coast to join you in a spit roast?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Nice to see Glasgow's weather hasn't changed much ! so what were you upto G bmx related or not ? 

Got home from work a bit early, sorted some electricals to install new washing machine, sorted that out too, nipped out for pizza and we were on the last slice when a txt came in.....

'Guess where I am - Glasgow Airport - Steve.'

Now we thought that it was you, but upon asking 'Why are you here' the reply was ' Filming in Maybole'.
Stevie filming? Eh?
Duh - wrong Steve!
So we went over and met him for a couple of jars and a chinwag - good night was had! If it had been a Friday night instead of a Monday, we'd probably still be there! :LolLolLolLol:

G

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 04:10 PM »
Awesome - had a top night with you guys... im back on the 1st December, and then again on the 10th december, so plenty of beer and bmx talk to be done!!!
cheers!

bmxer4ever

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 08:39 PM »
Awesome - had a top night with you guys... im back on the 1st December, and then again on the 10th december, so plenty of beer and bmx talk to be done!!!
cheers!

Well' lets f@ckin' organise something then....! Stay an extra day/night and tour the town...?!?!
G ;)

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 09:03 PM »
cheers!

I thought you`d given up on the TV Steve, or was it just one more job ?
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 09:35 AM »
No Bill, not given up the TV stuff, just decided to start a new business to concentrate on that I can also leave if nbeeds be to do any tv work that comes up - if Im my own boss I cant get fired for skulking off to be a luvvie on the telly!
Bru, im filming This Morning's Chrostams Appeal which is all about helping the elderly - we re paying for the town of Maybole to have a new Age Concern building, and have set them a challenge to have it sone ny Dec 10th... so on 1st December I'll be live from Maybole seeing how they are getting on and donning some overalls and paint brush, then again on the 10th to see the finished result!
Gary, i'll get all my itinerarys of when im travelling, and I reckon the night after filming on one of the film trips will be optimum - I will have a cameraman and soundman with me who the actual life and sould of any party -
happy days!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Old Fools BMX Roadtrip  |  Reporting LIVE from Glasgow Airport....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx