gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 11:00 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Redline MX11 powdercoat colour RL code??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Redline MX11 powdercoat colour RL code??  (Read 777 times)

youngy

Redline MX11 powdercoat colour RL code??
« on: January 07, 2009, 12:16 AM »
Finally getting round to powder coating my MX11 ::) need help with colour code for the RED MX11, anyone?? ;)
Also any idea on replacement decals ;)
cheers
Graham

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: Redline MX11 powdercoat colour RL code??
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 08:30 AM »
Not sure on paint code but try cheekythirtysix ( Jon ) on here ref decals , he had some awesome MXII sets some time back  ;) ( check out his MXII in the museum , 1st page ) .

youngy

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 10:21 PM »
cheers for that those decals are bang on will try and get in touch with him :daumenhoch:
Anyone help with the colour code :( Come on guys

Offline Redline

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 02:19 PM »
Are these what you're after buddy? These are produced with the correct different backings unlike SBS re-issues which are all on clear backing and graphically inaccurate  :)

John

youngy

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 10:33 PM »
John, yeah those are exactly what I need if you have some, let me know price details :daumenhoch:
Don't suppose you have any of those padsets going spare aswell ;)
Cheers
Graham

Still no luck on powdercoat colour code, anyone ???

Offline Redline

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 10:13 AM »
Hey Graham,

Decal Sets are £25 mate! Don't have any pads though sorry... paid a small fortune for my NOS set a couple of years back but they do come up now and again on US ebay!

I don't think there is a powdercoat RAL code for the red colour you're looking for as that colour was was wet sprayed back in the day. I have a set of NOS Redline V bars in that colour and couldn't
get a powdercoat match either. Superbike Dan on here should be able to do a wet spray match for you though.. I'll need the same colour doing myself by him in the future on my old Scorpion as it's
exactly the same colour.

Cheers

John

youngy

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 04:42 PM »
John, thanks for your help mate and would like a set of those decals at the end of the month if you could keep some, bit skint at moment, too much month left and all that :-[ If manage to get funds in paypal earlier will email you.
Cheers again for info
Graham

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Redline MX11 powdercoat colour RL code??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx