gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX April 18, 2024, 01:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rad members night out.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rad members night out.  (Read 2353 times)

JT71

Re: Rad members night out.
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2009, 09:21 AM »
yeah man put me down for cruise beer curry if we can secure the bikes when eating curry.

Kendo can't come as he is a massive homo and only eats happy meals when he's out, curry, even korma, burns his mouth.

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2009, 09:27 AM »
Good point about securing the bikes Joe. Must be somewhere we can stash them. That restaurant we went to the other day was good (recommended from Si) so could go back there again, they may have somewhere out the back to store the bikes while we stuff our faces  ;)

JT71

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2009, 09:37 AM »
you might want some locks...here's the last perosn to see Moley's Coyote after Creation a while back when we stashed the bikes out the back of a restaurant:

"I really really really like this brand new red one"

thecrooch

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2009, 09:39 AM »
most of the restaurants have greaters out the front (i have another name for them but its a family show) and as long as we get a table near the front they'll keep an eye on them as can we - i have a feeling that there will be a few bikes out there so we should be fine (safety in numbers like), ive also got one of those thread through long cables that you secure a lock to. can bring that no problem.

JT71

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009, 09:40 AM »
most of the restaurants have greaters out the front (i have another name for them but its a family show) and as long as we get a table near the front they'll keep an eye on them as can we - i have a feeling that there will be a few bikes out there so we should be fine (safety in numbers like), ive also got one of those thread through long cables that you secure a lock to. can bring that no problem.

nice one, that'll dot he job, and I'll be riding my TA which is no where near as flash as the other bikes that'll be on show, so mine should be safe.  :daumenhoch:

donkeybambam

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2009, 02:37 PM »
so is that the date 3rd of may............is that comfirmed.if yes start a list.

you on it.......................
oioi can not make it...................

thecrooch

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2009, 04:24 PM »
Yes that's the date

List

Crooch

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2009, 05:03 PM »
Me also + 1 maybe 2.

;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rad members night out.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx