gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 04:07 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Picked this free burner up today with a few nice bits, not a bad week actually
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Picked this free burner up today with a few nice bits, not a bad week actually  (Read 454 times)

Daletsunami

Saw these two little things sat in the shed at the local recycling centre last wed (as part of my work I look after the site) and told the charity that collect the bikes I was wanting them so went and picked them up on Thursday and put them in the garage.

Anyway driving back to work today and the fella from the charity rings me and tells me he has a Raleigh BMX i might be interested in starts explaining what it looks like and managed to fine out what it was and when i drove over i was right

Here it is with tech 3's, Shimano DX's, Mitsubishi Comp 3's, GT post (looks like a shim was used)

Followed by the 2 little things i got last week

Offline poolysheriff

• Team Moderator
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Nice find indeed  :daumenhoch:

I gotta get some of those leather do-nuts  :smitten:

bmxbob

nice find and good parts too  :daumenhoch:

PM`d  ;)

magna13

Love survivors! :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Picked this free burner up today with a few nice bits, not a bad week actually

gfxgfx
gfx gfx