gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 20, 2024, 10:04 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Cruiser.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cruiser.  (Read 304 times)

magna13

Cruiser.
« on: February 23, 2009, 09:59 PM »
Was thinking to myself earlier on in the week about my BMX year and what im going to do. For this year im only going to do a couple of regionals but mostly train through the whole season. Went training on Sunday at Bath bmx and there were quite a few guys on cruisers, some really nice ones too! Curtis, new Redlines, SE's and even a pretty tidy FMF and it got me thinking if i'd be better off on Cruiser rather than 20"? what do you guys think?? got a nice one im quite keen on buying which is over on BMXTalk but everytime i go to make a username it wont work!... just wanted you guys opinions on the bike, riding etc...

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Cruiser.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 10:04 PM »
Truth be told, I think a lot of us have gone through this.

I'm sure you'll get loads of conflicting advice but in my view, cruiser is worth a punt.

I love old school but I wanted to ride something more modern on the race track.  So new school it was.

I love 20" but the masters are fast as (so are cruiser mind) but I plumped for cruiser to find my feet, with a view to one day trying 20" as well.

I think with cruiser I'll be able to do more and therefore get more out of it.

You can still do OS as well.

:daumenhoch:

magna13

Re: Cruiser.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 10:11 PM »
 :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Cruiser.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx