gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975499 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 07:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BIKE THIEVES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BIKE THIEVES  (Read 1097 times)

4130HUBBS

BIKE THIEVES
« on: February 24, 2009, 01:29 PM »
HOW MANY OF YOU LOST YOUR PRIDE AND JOY BITD?  I DID. A DB SILVER STREAK 2.   COME ON GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST. WHAT DID THE SCUM TAKE FROM YOU?  :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

moley

Re: BIKE THIEVES
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 01:50 PM »
Creation Novice Night on May 10th 2008 - Coyote Shizoid

<<< Click the picture for more details >>>

The Bike had some near NOS condition MKS Grafight-X Pedals and some of Trev's Bar Ends that had just been put on!!

Pity I didn't put the Bar Ends on earlier when I impaled my stomach on the Handlerbars!!

And I fooked my foot up!!  :(

Apart from the Bike being stolen and 2 injuries which still aren't fully healed..........It was a great night!!  :)

The only upside to this disastrous night was the whip round by the Creation Novice Night lads and other RAD members who managed to build me a complete Coyote Schizoid out of parts.

So thanks everyone, I appreciate it!!

Once I'm fully healed, I'll attend another Novice Night to see if I can fook myself up again!!   :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 02:08 PM »
March 05,had a brand new GT Mach 1 & a brand new S&M RV nicked...Never seen `em since.Bike thieves should be burned to death.

moomin

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 02:11 PM »
My Staats Pro XL got nicked off the rack on my car, was more pissed that my minty chrome old school wheels laced to TNT hubs were on it tho  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

dikk1970

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 02:19 PM »
my skyway ta ,then the twat tried to sell it to a mate of mine
so ended up getting it back and he got a hiding  :knuppel2:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 02:28 PM »
My ACE Racing Pro got nicked from outside my mates house; under his kitchen window worst bit was we were in the kitchen all the time and didn't see the fooker take it  :2gunsfiring_v1:.  It made an appearance at Harrow Skatepark a couple of months later but the kid got wind that it had been spotted and he legged it on said bike before I got there after one of my mates rang my mum to tell me he'd seen it  >:(.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 07:17 PM »
my mate bitd had his raleigh tuff burner pinched!i was laughing my head off(i was only 12)until his dad bought him the replacement,a brand new chrome custom built kuwi kz,gutted!! :'(
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 07:53 PM »
my kuwey freestlyer from a corner shop walked in and said to me mate grab us a drink and went outside
and it was gone must of been 30 secs if that.i was 16 .kid was 12 that stole it found him a few months later whislt i was riding to college on me mtes motomag
took him to the police and i got put in a cell as he thought i stole it lol  :idiot2: .they let him off even tho he destroyed me alloy hubbed tuffs

the_wheelie_king

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 10:04 PM »
Went up to my local corner shop for some tinnies last summer, and parked my very lovely mid-90's Floval outside the door with half the front wheel overlapping the doorway so I could watch it. As I was in the queue I watched the front wheel vanish right in front of me. I dropped the tinnies, sprinted after them, and as I got out of the door I watched this Burberry-clad toerag slip a pedal, panic, dump the bike and scarper. I picked up my bike and walked home with my head thumping with all rage and relief. Without doubt if he hadn't have slipped that pedal the little cnut would have been long gone.

I reckon I used up each and every one of my luck vouchers that day so I now refuse to leave any of my bikes anywhere, period.

Only funny bit was that half the queue ended up getting sprayed with one of my exploding Kronenbourg tins...  ;D   

Offline bigfatolly

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 10:20 PM »
my chrome rickman freestyler(pictured) along with my mates chrome dp freestyler in bmth town centre 1986,would love to know what happened to those 2!

mr.magoo

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 07:57 AM »
Mid 80's, some twnaker climbed along the back wall to get to our shed.....nicked my street bikes...PK Ripper (hope the weld/repair snapped on him) and my goose cali......

lucky enough i always kept my race bike in my bedroom....so didn't get anywhere near my TA!!!!!!

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 12:24 PM »
Ammaco Team Special with brand new Aero Zytecs in 1983  :knuppel2:
Funny thing was it was chained to a fence along with my mates new Raleigh Ultra Burner. They took my bike and also the chain but left his burner  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 12:40 PM »
Ammaco Team Special with brand new Aero Zytecs in 1983  :knuppel2:
Funny thing was it was chained to a fence along with my mates new Raleigh Ultra Burner. They took my bike and also the chain but left his burner  :LolLolLolLol:

The ultimate insult, rubbing salt into the wound  :LolLolLolLol:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BIKE THIEVES

gfxgfx
gfx gfx