gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 30, 2024, 12:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Few upgrades, Thanks Subversion, fouronethreoh!, Pickle and Mark at Groove
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Few upgrades, Thanks Subversion, fouronethreoh!, Pickle and Mark at Groove  (Read 874 times)

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Had some grief last few weeks upgrading my son's bike. Bought a Modulever off of ebay and a Snafu Mobeus that Subversion sorted for me. Went to fit them and found I needed split barrel adjusters for the stem plate. fouronethreeoh! came to the rescue. So got that fitted. Also got a 24t Profile sprocket as the gearing was hard. 25-9 with 152mm cranks. Went to fit that and found that the sprocket wouldn't fit the spindle. Bike is fitted with a looseball MID BB. Mark at Groove sourced me a sealed conversion kit. New spindle and bearings with washers and spacers £20. Spacer is plastic so thats my next post in the wanted section. :daumenhoch:
Thanks to Pickle as he's sorting me out with a Hombre :daumenhoch:

Big thanks to the Radsters that helped.
Sounds corny, But this place is great.
Gary

fouronethreeoh!

:daumenhoch:
Glad to help, looking good there!!

subversion

Nice one Gary, looking good there, Modulevers are ace mate :daumenhoch:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
looks tight nice mate.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Few upgrades, Thanks Subversion, fouronethreoh!, Pickle and Mark at Groove

gfxgfx
gfx gfx