gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 12:00 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Frame identifiacation please!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Frame identifiacation please!  (Read 4494 times)

musicmitch

Re: Frame identifiacation please!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2005, 07:59 PM »
I might do yet Greg..And thanx for the comments on the last Ta replica mate.It flew on ebay too that one...I'd need to powder coat it..Somebody on here's interested in it so I need to see what they want to do first....Don't think I've got the time and I defo need space so I might pass it on to be honest Greg.But we'll see.Hope you#re ok anyway stranger...

Cheers

Roy The Boy! ;)

musicmitch

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2005, 10:12 PM »
Wehey.Mystery over.Thanks chaps for all the input and effort helping me sort this one out..I can sleep tonight now! ;D and here's one built up..Not bad I suppose..g]

Thanks Guys

Roy The Very Happy Boy! ;)

gruffbmx

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2005, 07:28 PM »
Hi Musicmitch,
Will try again :-\ .How much do you want for it as i am after a project at the mo. :)
Gareth

musicmitch

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2005, 08:03 PM »
Hi Gareth..I sold it earlier today to motomag11..Sorry mate I had no idea you was interested in it...Have a chat with Greg who's just bought it he might be up for passing it on

Really sorry Gareth..

Thanks

Roy The Boy! :-[

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Frame identifiacation please!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx