gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975526 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 07:42 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Thank you thread 2 everybody who made MK09 happen post in here
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thank you thread 2 everybody who made MK09 happen post in here  (Read 5096 times)

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Just a massive massive thank you 2 all who organized it however big or small part it was  :4_17_5: Was the best yet in my book . Some of the builds were amazing  8)

Thanks again Steve

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
well said.

I wanted to say thanks for being arsed to organise that awesome jump comp.

Great commentating, and there was absolutely no escaping it.......on the track? your in the comp.

riding a bike? your in the comp. Not got a lid?....hang on...your in the comp....

Immense effort in shifting all the dirt, and still being cheery enough to run it.

Top work.
I want to touch ORB

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Top work all round, first time i've been for both days and I hope to never miss it again, saturday was excellent and sunday was jam packed with stuff too, great work guys and girls for MK09  :4_17_5:

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
Yep having flashbacks all the time to conversations i had over the weekend, Bren you are one funny dude mate.

Like to thank all involved as it really was a highlight of a shitty year for me, and Mattdub your attention to detail knows no bounds, how long putting that plate on  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
You know who you are !  :coolsmiley:

But also a big shout to Nikki for an outstanding job on the racing  :4_17_5:

And to all those that attended and left with a smile on their face  :)

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Dave, Matt, Nick, Rob, Sean and Phil.

Rich for the pa and cinema.

Nikki, Tony, all the marshals and the MK crew for the racing.

Phil and Laz for the Jump.

Dan Dare for just turning up with his leg in that state.

Phil, Lee, Pete, Steve and All of the people that went that little bit further with their own displays.

Also everyone and for many reasons, such as: the excellent atmosphere, the many laughs, the bikes, the thrilling racing.

Thank you for doing the best job yet of cleaning up after yourselves. Aerostylie (thanks dude) and i only filled 2/3 bags with what was left, in the past it's been more like 20.

Sorry if i've missed anyone  ???

All in all an excellent weekend  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:

etriedes

Top weekend, and everybody deserves a pat on the back for making it such an excellent weekend  :4_17_5:

Si

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
Dave, Matt, Nick, Rob, Sean and Phil.

Rich for the pa and cinema.

Nikki, Tony, all the marshals and the MK crew for the racing.

Phil and Laz for the Jump.

Dan Dare for just turning up with his leg in that state.

Phil, Lee, Pete, Steve and All of the people that went that little bit further with their own displays.

Also everyone and for many reasons, such as: the excellent atmosphere, the many laughs, the bikes, the thrilling racing.

Thank you for doing the best job yet of cleaning up after yourselves. Aerostylie (thanks dude) and i only filled 2/3 bags with what was left, in the past it's been more like 20.

Sorry if i've missed anyone  ???

All in all an excellent weekend  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:

Thanks to all of the above   :4_17_5: , and also you too Bob !  :daumenhoch:

thanks also go to Lloyd, Kev, and Snav for the 15 phone calls before we finally met up !  :LolLolLolLol:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

snav69

;D

we got there in the end mate  :LolLolLolLol:

Huge thanks to all involved with putting on a great weekend, pat yourselves on the back  :4_17_5:

Big thanks to Mark (Betty) and his son Liam for a great 3 days and look forward to next year with you both  ;)

:coolsmiley:

Offline poolysheriff

• Team Moderator
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Thanks to everyone who makes this event possible each year  ;)

And all those who attend and make it what it is "BRILLIANT"  :daumenhoch:

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
Re: Thank you thread 2 everybody who made MK09 happen post in here
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 11:28 PM »
Big thanks to everyone involved for providing a brilliant weekend  :4_17_5:

Felt like there was something new happening every 5 minutes   :)  and fook me how fast did the time go  :shocked:

I rolled into camp at 11am on Sat and rolled out about 5:50pm on Sun and it felt like the whole thing went in the blink of an eye (and i only squeezed about 5 1/2 hours kip in  :D )

can we have an MK10 countdown clock on the home page please  :)  :Great_Britain: :Great_Britain: :Great_Britain: :daumenhoch:
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

neiljonarcus

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 06:55 AM »
what can i say awsome weekend . the guys that put a perfect weekend together need a  MASSIVE BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE   thanks again
 i will never forget what i can remember of mk09  thanks   plus 

:Great_Britain:        I LOVE OWT LIKE THIS ME       :Great_Britain:

safc1

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 10:58 AM »
thanks to all for a top weekend  :daumenhoch:

roll on mk10   :)

bmx2000

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 11:04 AM »
AWESOME WEEKEND, GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD BIKES, GOOD FUN, THANKS TO RADBMX FOR SHOWING THE NEW SCHOOL THAT SEATPOSTS AND BRAKES EXIST. LONG LIVE SEAT POSTS, TWO BRAKES AND FOUR PEGS. LONG LIVE BMX (RACING AND FREESTYLE).

Sparky24

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 12:45 PM »
this was my first mk , and really enjoyed it :smitten: seeing all the bikes made the 3 hour trip from bristol well worth it. so a big thanx to all you guys and girls from RADBMX for putting this together. ANIMAL your bikes are the dogs bollox :smitten: :smitten:

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 08:10 PM »
Big thanks to all the organisers and helpers...  :daumenhoch:

Cant wait for the next one

Paul (snav69) thanks mate...  :daumenhoch:

Everyone we met at the holiday inn and at the track... too many to list

Its the people that make or break an event so i'd like to thank everyone that attended... superb atmosphere all weekend... good times...  8)

Roll on next year...  :)

Offline Faze7-Ade

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 06:22 AM »
Thanks to all involved in making such a great weekend  :daumenhoch:

We kept saying how chilled it all was, how friendly everyone was, and it was great to put faces to the RadBMX names.

We really enjoyed seeing all those lovely bikes, and having a go at the racing  :)

Nic one - we'll be back next year !!!!

JT71

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 03:22 PM »
massive thanks to everyone who made it happen!

you know who you are, and thanks to the missus for putting up with one night a year in a tent.  :-*

also, big thanks, an embarrassed one from me, to Bob and Phil for cleaning up the remains of the campfire. sorry, as one of the main culprits I should have gotten that cleaned up.

(I did carry the bag to the skip though.)  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Thank you thread 2 everybody who made MK09 happen post in here

gfxgfx
gfx gfx