gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975539 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 01, 2024, 11:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  VECTOR MARK 2 FINISHED new pic,s sun out yeahhhhh
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: VECTOR MARK 2 FINISHED new pic,s sun out yeahhhhh  (Read 17682 times)

sid1972

Re: VECTOR MARK 2 FINISHED new pic,s sun out yeahhhhh
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2009, 07:44 PM »
lush, mate, lush...

I forget about the twin tube and then you catch a glance, and it's mind blowing - awesome bike and awesome build!!!

How are you going to top this one!!!  ;D

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2009, 08:08 PM »
It's another stunner Neil  :4_17_5:  The whole package works really well together, I bet the paint is awesome in the flesh and Del has excelled himself with the decals  :daumenhoch:

How are you going to follow this one  ???  
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

etriedes

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2009, 09:19 PM »
what can you say ... but WOW ..
mind blowing work there neil

:4_17_5:

neiljonarcus

« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2009, 08:23 AM »
i realy dont know what to do for my next resto.... always fancied doing a firebird ...... but i need something to do that know one else has done  . just like this vector not seen many done  plus this chrome/ black paint .i was thinking of a custom diamond back with  leary smoke paint on it   :idiot2:  :idiot2:  :idiot2:

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2009, 09:16 AM »
Great job and nice pics !!!

picky as I am, can't help to ask why the anlun stem ?

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2009, 10:25 AM »
i realy dont know what to do for my next resto.... always fancied doing a firebird ...... but i need something to do that know one else has done  .

Neil , I have just the frameset you require ..................................................... a KHS DUSTER 300  :LolLolLolLol:  now nobody has done one of them ( wonders why  ::) )  Jongoose had it at MK ( not sure if you saw it  ??? ) and stripped some bits of it , then i got it to make another rider for the youngest  :D   It's a heavy gauge re-inforced steel frame but it has cro-mo forks  :LolLolLolLol: :D  If any one can make it decent , your the man  ;)    

The funny thing is there are a couple on the BMX museum  :wtf:

Starting bids around the £200 mark because of the workmanship in the frame (  :-[ ) and obviously the rarerity/sought after value of this iconic frameset   ;)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

safc1

« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2009, 04:28 PM »
 :D nice bike mr brain  :daumenhoch:

neiljonarcus

« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2009, 08:47 PM »
i realy dont know what to do for my next resto.... always fancied doing a firebird ...... but i need something to do that know one else has done  .

Neil , I have just the frameset you require ..................................................... a KHS DUSTER 300  :LolLolLolLol:  now nobody has done one of them ( wonders why  ::) )  Jongoose had it at MK ( not sure if you saw it  ??? ) and stripped some bits of it , then i got it to make another rider for the youngest  :D   It's a heavy gauge re-inforced steel frame but it has cro-mo forks  :LolLolLolLol: :D  If any one can make it decent , your the man  ;)    

The funny thing is there are a couple on the BMX museum  :wtf:

Starting bids around the £200 mark because of the workmanship in the frame (  :-[ ) and obviously the rarerity/sought after value of this iconic frameset   ;)

never hurd or seen one  mr

sid1972

« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2009, 09:03 PM »
has anyone got on the bmx Mus - to look at this bike, it's not letting me on.. ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  VECTOR MARK 2 FINISHED new pic,s sun out yeahhhhh

gfxgfx
gfx gfx