gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 03:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  why do old schoolers seem to hate new schoolers?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: why do old schoolers seem to hate new schoolers?  (Read 2303 times)

lodge

Re: why do old schoolers seem to hate new schoolers?
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2009, 03:13 PM »
I thought I was new school but my rims match  :-[

JT71

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2009, 03:37 PM »
mmmmmm, that's a good point.

i have a 2009 frame, a cassette hub, and 28/10 gearing. new school all the way!

but i also have two brakes and a seat I can sit on and matching rims!

lk_97

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2009, 05:50 PM »
Coz yer tossers who need to pull yer britches up.....

And while your at it ride bikes with stickers so we know what they are as they all look the same, buy some proper grips with ends on (see A`me) put your saddles up so you can do roll backs and proper wheelies, have your mobile phones taken away as you dont need them because your 12, get some rims that match, wash,  and talk proper. and get a job you bunch of leeches.

Apart from that your sound as a pound  ;D
Shame you cant get jobs at 12 :LolLolLolLol: . I have new school bikes and old school, my old school bikes I like more,so does everyone at my school aswell 8) my new school bike is just like most- kinda crap :LolLolLolLol: I dont hate either, and yeah I wear my jeans round my ankles there just not skin tight, but thats proberbly down to being 12 ;D guessin I should go away after sayin this :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:29 PM by lk_97 »

kirk

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2009, 07:52 AM »
Nah, were just 40 year old who want to be 12 again, and back on my Burner with a plan to invest my pocket money in Apple and Microsoft.

But our bikes looked better than the new ones, and you could tell what someone was riding from 200 yards.

JT71

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2009, 10:34 AM »
But our bikes looked better than the new ones, and you could tell what someone was riding from 200 yards.

mmmmmm, but you never see two new school bikes the same in any given skate park!

All I ever see is TA's in red/blue and baby blue SEs in oldschool!

ok, so all old school bikes aren't the same but you;ve more chance of seeing to old school bikes the same (or very similar) on here than two new school ones in a skate park.

sweetbeats

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2009, 10:49 AM »
did anyone else have the checkered jeans in the 80's?  or was i the only stupid fooker?!   ;D
Lets face facts we all wore some crazy shit at some point but never girls jeans :-[

Jumbo Lois cords or Fiorruchi (spelling?) with 1 inch cuts on the inside seam at the bottom of the legs  :-[

Loved my Fiorucci Jeans Marty worn with blue Kickers off course :D
Anyone wearing jeans round there backsides showing underwear just looks out of order and a bit camp to me....I just don't get it at all :-\
Has anyone asked someone wearing jeans like that what it means or represents? >:(

Dr.Robotnik

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2009, 02:21 PM »
they start to be a noo-noo and stuff

Can't believe no one mentioned this yet, but what is a noo-noo?

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2009, 09:31 PM »
its an automated radbmx swear word decipher!!
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

moanjam

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2009, 10:13 PM »
they start to be a noo-noo and stuff

Can't believe no one mentioned this yet, but what is a noo-noo?

this a noo noo

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2009, 12:08 PM »
Jumbo Lois cords or Fiorruchi (spelling?) with 1 inch cuts on the inside seam at the bottom of the legs  :-[

Loved my Fiorucci Jeans Marty worn with blue Kickers off course :D

Kickers, yes!  I'd still like to get another pair but the missus tells me to grow up everytime I mention it  :D

Better to crash and burn than fade away

sweetbeats

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2009, 12:10 PM »
Yeah they pop up on ebay...I am tempted as well  :D
Wore my blue kickers with slightly flared green levi chords or grey farah's and a DAKS shirt or cerutti roll neck  :daumenhoch:  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:12 PM by sweetbeats™ »

LENNY-LENTINI

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2009, 02:59 PM »
Whether your NS or OS nobody likes ignorance, lack of manners or snaking.. If you do any of them people will dislike you ( and in Nottm you'll probably get a slap ). I'm OS and will never be able to do a flip whip but then NS riders will never do be able to do a Wilton. None of this really matters as long as your body releases the happy chemicals into your brain when in your own opinion, by your own standards you are shredding ( see, an old skool word! ) which is why you should be riding in the first place.
save your hate for Dog shit, glass, muggers, rentacops and above all council office wallers who build concrete parks so smooth that you skid off every time you touch your bike.

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2009, 07:24 PM »
I dont hate NS, Like some of the above I ride new school, Did have an old school phase, Racing. Now I dont have an old school bike, Still like the look of them. That's why my NS race bike looks like an OS racebike.
I went to rOm today and always seem to get on with the younger riders. Always get the usual questions. But because I normally have my 8 year old with me I also get asked "How old is he" "How long has he been riding"
Also Quad mentioned earlier about Dad's and son's riding. I have had a few kids say to me "Wish my dad would ride"
As long as your riding and having fun I dont give a shit what school your from.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  why do old schoolers seem to hate new schoolers?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx