gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 06:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  :BLUE:
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: :BLUE:  (Read 1386 times)

(((sonic)))

:BLUE:
« on: October 23, 2009, 11:21 PM »
What would you do:

I have a set of Shimano DX's in blue (that have been reconditioned)  that i dont know if i will utilise, I have a couple of sets of blue peds that i never seem to use, blue builds just aint my thing............would i be stupid to strip and polish these, or would you keep them as is and use them as trade bait further down the track or maybe come to my senses and do something with blue down the track............

I am thinking if i do come around to blue i can use the DX's with the Blue UKAIS.....................but not sure about these at the moment either, might just be some weird stage i am going through.......... :idiot2:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Re: :BLUE:
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 11:30 PM »
Nice peds, what you after for them mate?  ??? :)

(((sonic)))

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 11:38 PM »
Swiv,

I'd rather not sell em at this stage, was thinking about stripping and polishing them, just thought i would get opinions, i might try and track down a gold set if i leave them as is, these have had a complete once over and spin for years, its just that i am not going down the blue road at the moment but damn i want to use them, just if they where another colour!!!!!!  ???

B

sweetbeats

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 11:55 PM »
Wack em in trades like for like in your preferred colour  failing that sell them and spend the proceeds on suitable colours - don't bet yourself up over pedals and rims :daumenhoch:

moanjam

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 11:55 PM »
Nice peds, what you after for them mate?  ??? :)
:LolLolLolLol: cannot hav to many DX's

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 12:48 AM »
I'd always search for a trade or purchase for the colour I want before stripping anything ( especially if OG finish ) because it can never be the same again .

Just my opinion .

Ben , if you're the kinda guy that does'nt need to build a bike in 5 mins ( to sell straight away to finance the next ) then searching is part of the fun and core of our hobby  ;)

(((sonic)))

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 02:06 AM »
I completely agree Matt, the hunt is half the fun, i am still hunting for my wish list.....

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  :BLUE:

gfxgfx
gfx gfx