gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
969728 Posts in 138212 Topics by 6003 Members - Latest Member: murraymint October 25, 2020, 02:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2020 Race Blog - Keeping it Real (if not Rad) in Japan!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2020 Race Blog - Keeping it Real (if not Rad) in Japan!  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
Re: 2020 Race Blog - Keeping it Real (if not Rad) in Japan!
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2020, 04:11 AM »
Thanks mate! Although I haven't been able to do much racing this year, I'm having plenty of fun with the bikes!! I'm now also in pretty good shape, should I actually get the chance to race again!! :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old guy on the Crupi!! :D

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2020, 11:37 PM »
It's the Japanese National Championships this weekend at my "local" track Oizumi in Osaka. Half of me really wants to go as I've not seen one before and it's at my nearest track and one I know well, so would be good to see. On the other hand, it's 3 hours away and with petrol and tolls, it's not a cheap day out. I don't mind the money when I'm racing but just to watch... Plus I'm a bit miffed that the normal race series there has been cancelled but the National Championships is going ahead. If I don't go then Plan B would be to go for a practice session at Gonzo, which I reckon would be fairly quiet with Oizumi going on the same day. Plan C is to work on the bikes - more specifically to play around with the GT! Decisions, decisions! :-\
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Rockwalk
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2020, 12:04 AM »
It's the Japanese National Championships this weekend at my "local" track Oizumi in Osaka. Half of me really wants to go as I've not seen one before and it's at my nearest track and one I know well, so would be good to see. On the other hand, it's 3 hours away and with petrol and tolls, it's not a cheap day out. I don't mind the money when I'm racing but just to watch... Plus I'm a bit miffed that the normal race series there has been cancelled but the National Championships is going ahead. If I don't go then Plan B would be to go for a practice session at Gonzo, which I reckon would be fairly quiet with Oizumi going on the same day. Plan C is to work on the bikes - more specifically to play around with the GT! Decisions, decisions! :-\

I am a lazy bugger and would opt for plan c  :LolLolLolLol: I would also buy a BMX part with some of the monies saved  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:06 AM by Chilli Rinse »
Upped my meds !

Need a Sugino HP-G1 stem 😬

Offline Picklez

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
    • My Other Life
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2020, 10:00 AM »
If I honestly had all three of those options in front of me today it would be a no brainer ..... B

Ride till you can't Mick, then tinker.

Irrespective, have a great weekend buddy  :4_17_5:
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2020, 10:25 AM »
Thanks guys! I'm leaning towards plan C as I really want to swap out the chainring on the UB2, but am still tempted by Plan A! Will see how I feel in the morning! :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  2020 Race Blog - Keeping it Real (if not Rad) in Japan!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx