gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 11:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  In door sk8 parks, ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: In door sk8 parks, ?  (Read 653 times)

zed4130

In door sk8 parks, ?
« on: December 10, 2009, 01:56 PM »
Ok guys today i was talking to a very nice lady from the council here in Poole, after a while the subject turned to the teenagers out on the streets and ideas to get them off, ive always said that down here there isnt enough good places to ride and a indoor park would go down well with the youngsters (and us oldies lol) well i went into overdrive and i think she could fell my love of bmx, this could come to nothing but we spoke for over a hour and she said there is funding ,well she wanted my number so who knows, i hope something comes of this as she said she wanted lots of mine and others in bmx feedback plus if i was available to help and iam,  ;) if anyone has been involved in indoor parks and can help please pm me and ill give you a ring or visa versa, i have to say im still buzzing  :coolsmiley:

paul

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
Re: In door sk8 parks, ?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 02:32 PM »
cool :daumenhoch:

we need a indoor park on the south coast, there's no indoor parks i know of that are less than 2/3 hours drive from portsmouth!!!

zed4130

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 02:36 PM »
cool :daumenhoch:

we need a indoor park on the south coast, there's no indoor parks i know of that are less than 2/3 hours drive from portsmouth!!!

your not wrong mate think bridport is the closest , she sounded really interested and said she also was interested in re-opening the old poole bmx racing track as i was, but no joy, sadly there is a insurance problem so this could stop this as well,  :-\ all i got was the bl##dy lizard  :LolLolLolLol:

paul

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 11:00 PM »
PM sent.

zed4130

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 08:36 AM »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 08:40 AM »
did she have a nice face Paul?   ;D

zed4130

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 09:19 AM »
did she have a nice face Paul?   ;D

now  :LolLolLolLol: god ass though  >:D actually not even a good ass  :-\ nice though  :LolLolLolLol:

just to say thanks to twobobrob for all the pm's  :4_17_5: top bloke and nice to get some info that i dont know,  :daumenhoch:

paul

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  In door sk8 parks, ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx