gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975561 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 07:37 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  How Much Longer.....................................
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How Much Longer.....................................  (Read 2941 times)

losidan

Re: How Much Longer.....................................
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2010, 10:55 AM »
..................do you think you'll build for?

I have 2 more builds left in me and have currently got 3 bikes that re almost finished that I need to get round to putting the chains on but other than that I don't think I'll have the time or the inclination to do anything else. I've been doing this for 6 years now and unfortunately now I run my own bike shop the big wheels are calling my name ever so sweetly and I'm finding it hard to resist.

Best start a new big wheel web ste then  :angel:
or just carry out a hostile take over of retrobike

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2010, 11:19 AM »
..................do you think you'll build for?

I have 2 more builds left in me and have currently got 3 bikes that re almost finished that I need to get round to putting the chains on but other than that I don't think I'll have the time or the inclination to do anything else. I've been doing this for 6 years now and unfortunately now I run my own bike shop the big wheels are calling my name ever so sweetly and I'm finding it hard to resist.

Best start a new big wheel web ste then  :angel:
or just carry out a hostile take over of retrobike

Is someone taking over Retrobike?

slurp

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 04:56 PM »
Im on the verge of calling it a day. My stuff is 3500 miles away from where I live now, I havn't seen any of it since christmas when I was last in the UK, and even then there was no urge to build or even look at it. I have about 5 boxes of NOS stuff ive been collecting for 6 years but not used any of it. I always built riders and loved doing that. I also want a new montain bike and road bike so selling all the stuff that means nothing to me could fund that. Im back in the Uk for2 weeks in june so will start sifting through the boxes.

Mind you saying all that, when Subwax was selling his stuff a few months back, it got me all excited about collecting again and I had loads on my  ebay watch list.

And theres the thing, when I started this post it was sell stuff, now by the end of it im already to keep on hoarding it.

Fooking OS BMX.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  How Much Longer.....................................

gfxgfx
gfx gfx