gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975560 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 12:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  wot ive been up to when our lass is out new vid
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: wot ive been up to when our lass is out new vid  (Read 10853 times)

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: wot ive been up to when our lass is out new vid
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2010, 11:34 PM »
 :) Totally inspired me.Nearly finished the first of what I hope is 1 of many jumps in my back garden today.Best thing is that the wife is cool with it.. :smitten:

mightymini

« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2010, 08:08 PM »
:) Totally inspired me.Nearly finished the first of what I hope is 1 of many jumps in my back garden today.Best thing is that the wife is cool with it.. :smitten:
nice one, my better half is that impressed by the amount of use its getting, she is now talking about improvments  >:D
have you done any piccys.

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2010, 08:23 PM »
get some pics up james

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2010, 08:32 PM »
 :) Nowhere near finished yet,started on the second jump today.Looks like 2 big piles of dirt....and I`m ashamed at the state of my garden :daumenhoch:Forgot how much soil is needed for anything of a decent size!

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2010, 02:49 PM »
 :) A way to go yet.Lawn is being ripped up/levelled,so the crap left from that will come in handy.

mightymini

« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2010, 06:37 PM »
i buried a lot of bricks also the guy round the corner had just dug out the founds for his extension, so that helped loads  ;)
keep us updated  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  wot ive been up to when our lass is out new vid

gfxgfx
gfx gfx