gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 14, 2024, 04:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BIAGGIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BIAGGIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15510 times)

retrorider.u.k

its all hearsay so whats new  :o.as for solicitors b dont bother,spend it on your family.deformation of character is a tricky one.

Jazzchimp

Well said Stu,

I've always found him to be reliable and professional also I don't understand why it's ok for Alan's and Skatepool (also very professional) to run businesses which make money from OSBMX but not Biagio.

Let's feel that 'rad love'

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
This whole thing is getting on my tits now, I use Baigio, Skatepool, Alans and Rudewheels for parts.  Who cares if they make money, no-one can honestly say Alans is cheap, goddam expensive if you ask me, but if you need that part and cannot source it anywhere else then buy it or go without.

It does seem to be a personal vendetta against Biagio and personally I think it should stop.  I know I will get accused of being on his side, but I would be on anyones side who was being attacked.  Why not do it off of this forum and give us all a break.

jon016847

Ok, this is getting stupid now,   If you don't like Biagio - no one is forcing you to buy off him.,

Personally I am with Stidds, If i need a part or work doing, I will use whoever is availabe for me at a price I want to pay.

Personally I have only had good dealings with Biagio  !

How about we leave it there and close this thread and get back to somehting important

Like where is the next JMC comming from !

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Its funny for a while, but when it gets to the point where someone is seeking legal advice
then its clear someone has over stepped the mark!

On a lighter note... At least you have laid off the Burners while givin' Biaggio a thrashin'.....  ;)

I love this Forum, but this ill feeling aint good... How about a GROUP HUG!!  :D :D

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
On a lighter note... At least you have laid off the Burners while givin' Biaggio a thrashin'.....  ;)

Burners are crap............

Only joking  ;D

MeddlE

Graeme has already deleted his account

That'll be all his stuff sold then.  Maybe he's putting the money towards emigrating? ;)

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Wow, how beautiful is that Pro Burner.  Stunning.

muttley

Personally I have only had good dealings with Biagio  !
How about we leave it there and close this thread and get back to somehting important

Well played that man.

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Wow, how beautiful is that Pro Burner.  Stunning.

That is just one of TWENTY ONE amazing Burner's Julian Taff has built... His work is as good as anyones I have seen.
 :o :o

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Graeme has already deleted his account

oh what a sad loss to us all that is  ;D ;D ;D.
dave the bmxing gypo

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
I see Subwax has deleted his account now too. 

Bit silly I think, it seems just because we all didn't agree with him and Graeme they both leave, most of us have no problem with them or Biagio, it was just a pity that it had to be splashed across the forum and they could not all sort it out privately.

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Maybe now would be a good time to simply remove the TWO threads concerned and leave it there...

Graeme & Sub are now history... so should be the subject.

Peace is RESTORED....  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Subwax, i'm not sucking up to anyone here mate but i am sick of reading your mindless drivel. Deleted your account? whatever, dont let the door slam into your arse when it shuts on your way out.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 10:48 PM by Bob_Acid »

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
oh dear...im not happy that anyone has felt the need to leave the forum, and i know i speak for everybody here, but, if somone has somthing to say on any subject, bmx related or not, then a chat forum is the place to do so, but, you just cant expect everyone to agree with your veiws.
but on the darker side of the 3 biagio threads i just feel a public annual biagio bash is kinda like bullying....we all know how i feel about private things being aired on rad publicly...you would have thought grown men could sort out there problems in an adult manner

and on the shill bidding thing i couldnt really care less as if i wanted somthing from b then i would either mail him or ring him anyway, and agree a price, or use his site where you wouldnt get caught in a bidding war with somone...easy

anyhow, sorry to lose two members........

hopefully we can go onwards and upwards

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
If you dont like Tesco's go to Asda

Now fk off

Rich ;D   

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:

Now fk off

Rich ;D
i wanted to say that rich,....but couldnt think of the right words

lol

Dave

haro, how do you do

puss in boots

shall we all join together .......
come on now ( i would have thought one of our other members would have done this by now  ;) )

...... on 3
kumbahya ...... my lord ....... kumbahya

;)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
shall we all join together .......
come on now ( i would have thought one of our other members would have done this by now ;) )

...... on 3
kumbahya ...... my lord ....... kumbahya

Hippy ;)
 :) DINGO :)

;)

MeddlE

Now fk off

Rich ;D

PMSL

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
Rich and Bob
saying what we all think anyways - love it  ;)  ;D
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
do you think we will all get slated now on vbmx  ;D.
dave the bmxing gypo

Offline Mattskybeat

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
ooohhh i hope so !!!!

scary_leary

too think i only asked wot happened between him and the rock!

3 threads and 2 ex-members later here we are.. :-X

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BIAGGIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx