gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975551 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 10, 2024, 05:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Haro FST
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro FST  (Read 9630 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Haro FST
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 09:09 PM »
they're a good looking tyre but not correct if you're worried about being era correct  :daumenhoch:

frostey

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2010, 09:51 PM »
Do you think they would ruin the bike then?

Maybe for £20 delivered I should get a set and keep looking for a set of blue/green or red Haro's that I really want.

frostey

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010, 10:00 PM »
Well I have ordered them so I can get the bike going.
Unfortunately it looks like I bought the last two :-(

Here is where I got them from though:-
http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/odyssey-barefeet-tyre-04-id27242.html

frostey

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010, 06:02 PM »
Just picked up some Green Haro tyres for it now....happy days! :-)

WizardWeb

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 09:57 AM »
The Master stickers on an FST are bugging me... unreasonable of me, I know. After all, it's not my bike...

frostey

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 08:08 PM »
Haha, I thought lots more people oould have said that before......they 'really' bug me as well, why someone would use master stickers on it beats me, but it was like it when I got the frame, apparently it was done by C4 labs in the states?  Maybe they just powder coated it and then they are the nearest stickers that the guy could find.

I was planning on getting them changed once its all finished, that way I can make a decision on what colour scheme will look best.  Some of them have a few scuffs if you look up close anyway.

tuff boy

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 10:44 PM »
you need to get intouch with Del on here, he will sort you a set out :daumenhoch:

frostey

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 04:58 PM »
Well its finished...for now.  Still want to get the stickers changed and a new headset but pretty much there and its rideable, problem is I dont want to scratch it now ;-)

Its been for a run around the garden and done some wheelies and bunny hops.....nothing compared to you guys standards but its a long way back to the good old days for me!  ;)

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 09:53 PM »
looking good that frosty , had an FST white one, got it from Barker and Wigfalls in Doni when they stopped selling bikes back end of 86, £45 for the frame only,  sports were £95 F+F  couldn't afford one on me YTS wages   :'(   , trust me mate wheelies and bunny hops are the standard for a lot of people on here myself defo included in that  :daumenhoch:  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 09:57 PM by oldtired »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Haro FST

gfxgfx
gfx gfx