gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975549 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 03:56 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Check this fruitloop
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Check this fruitloop  (Read 6906 times)

Manticore

Re: Check this fruitloop
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 09:51 AM »
MAD! No restrain here, just s*itting on it all. This is almost like WWE wrestling, it's just entertainment, not display of skills.  And somehow I caught myself laughing for the entire vid.

Do you think someone with no skill can do this?  ::)  maybe not the most stylish rider ever but skilled, yes.

I fear you misunderstood what I meant. The kid has skills, no doubt, but I don't think the video wants to convey that. It's more like a "look a this crazy monkey" reel. If they wanted to show how much skill he has, I don't think they would've shown him hitting the pavement as much.

JT71

Re: Check this fruitloop
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 11:01 PM »
I totally disagree that his style is ugly.

I tell you what's ugly bmx, a bunch of pros on Tv all pulling the same shit and getting "marked" for doing it....and only scoring well if you do the tricks the judges like/expect and the judges happen to like your sponsors.

Clearly he has skills, check out anthem II, Burns gets a whole stack/crash/bail section all to himself, and he has plenty of skills, but doing big stuff like this you are going to crash in your quest to find out what is and isn't possible. I wanna see more of this. Learning new stuff hurts. fact.

so what if this kid saw a Burns vid and goes out and learns to jump off of a building, that's called inspiration, we all get it from somewhere.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Check this fruitloop

gfxgfx
gfx gfx