gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 05:14 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  got my little lad his first proper freestyle bmx
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: got my little lad his first proper freestyle bmx  (Read 847 times)

stevied

got my little lad his first proper freestyle bmx
« on: January 12, 2011, 08:05 PM »
my lads been on at me for ages to get him a park bike, so after he decided he would rather have a decent freestyle bike than a race bike we sold his redline micro mini to pay for one, after buying my first new school project and it being a subrosa it seemed a natural choice to get him one too. as hes only 6 hes too small for a full size bike and there arent many decent 18" kids bikes to choose from, this was supposed to be here last week  (fookin parcelforce  :knuppel2:) and the little ones been waiting and waiting, anyway it finally got here today about half hour before i had to do the school run, his face was a picture as he came out of the classroom to his new bike, (although he was gutted it was raining and we couldnt go to the skatepark)
its big enough that i can ride it too  :D and i cant wait for my one to be finished

steve  :coolsmiley:

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
Re: got my little lad his first proper freestyle bmx
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 08:20 PM »
Nice one fella, bet your lad is well chuffed  :4_17_5: 

Me nephew was the same, all be it a low end BMX, but was a very happy chappy :)
Vans Style

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  got my little lad his first proper freestyle bmx

gfxgfx
gfx gfx