gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975560 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 02:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  WOODY ITSON TRICKSTAR Finally Finished - Pic Heavy - NEW PICS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WOODY ITSON TRICKSTAR Finally Finished - Pic Heavy - NEW PICS  (Read 35189 times)

welsh denny

Re: WOODY ITSON TRICKSTAR Finally Finished - Pic Heavy
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2011, 08:28 PM »
looks top dollar. mind you i bet it cost top dollar too.  :daumenhoch:

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2011, 09:34 PM »
 Panther pink from head to toe   :smitten: :smitten: well done sure is a bute  :daumenhoch:

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Panther pink from head to toe   :smitten: :smitten: well done sure is a bute  :daumenhoch:
:LolLolLolLol:

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2011, 09:42 PM »
Glen, you're right mate, the hubs you had off me did come from this original build, Ed, I can barely ride a bike let alone do a cherry picker but I will grow a mustouche just for you mate. And Matt............
Adam bring it to MK dude, can't wait to see it!  :smitten: :daumenhoch:

You must be Joking son, This little piggies going to London pal (providing the weather is sunny) :daumenhoch:

Really hope this comes to London Adam, love this bike so really hoping to grab a little wobble on it.  :daumenhoch:

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2011, 10:31 PM »
Glen, you're right mate, the hubs you had off me did come from this original build, Ed, I can barely ride a bike let alone do a cherry picker but I will grow a mustouche just for you mate. And Matt............

You must be Joking son, This little piggies going to London pal (providing the weather is sunny) :daumenhoch:

Really hope this comes to London Adam, love this bike so really hoping to grab a little wobble on it.  :daumenhoch:

It totally depends on the weather Robbo, I love riding all my bikes but with this one its not just a nice looking bike like my others, there is obviously a BIG cost involved in this so i don't want it getting all shitty in the rain, if the weather is definately gonna be good then it will make a debut, if thers a chance of rain then it will have to wait for MK .
Heres hoping for a scorcher :daumenhoch:

Adam
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2011, 06:31 AM »
adam i'll be there. ;D

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2011, 07:57 AM »
Coolio Mick can't wait.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2011, 09:00 AM »
adam i'll be there. ;D

LOL, get your coat Mick...... ;D

greentoad

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2011, 02:05 PM »
Hi

An amazing build with great attention to detail.

Is there any reason that you have used Pro and not Freestyle Cages though?

Quality Bike.

J.

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2011, 03:08 PM »
Hi

An amazing build with great attention to detail.

Is there any reason that you have used Pro and not Freestyle Cages though?

Quality Bike.

J.
Yes mate, the is a very good reason, I forgot to source :idiot2: them but they will be changed as soon as I can find some, shouldn't be long.  :daumenhoch:

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2011, 09:01 AM »
Awesome Bike, great build mate..................

LENNY-LENTINI

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2011, 05:11 PM »
probably the best I've ever seen.

The SST coaster hub seals the deal for me. Is it built with Race Lace (Cross Five I think) Spoke pattern.

Keep the Faith. L

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2011, 07:38 PM »

The SST coaster hub seals the deal for me. Is it built with Race Lace (Cross Five I think) Spoke pattern.

Keep the Faith. L

Thanks Lenny. It is a race lace but don't ask me what cross it is, i merely sourced and bought the thing, unfortunately i know nothing about lacing patterns. :-[

Cheers

Adam

Offline gary4130

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2011, 10:54 PM »
totally stunning build  :4_17_5: 8) :shocked:

Keep the Faith. L
thought race lace was when the spokes are all laced on the outside of the hub-stidds will know best

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2011, 12:18 AM »
totally stunning build  :4_17_5: 8) :shocked:

Keep the Faith. L
thought race lace was when the spokes are all laced on the outside of the hub-stidds will know best
Your right!!! All laced on the outside and a very hard build.. It's the best mate.. Not many of those hubs about!!! Info of steve69 the old mucker!!! :daumenhoch:
Griff loves BUM..

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2011, 08:11 AM »

It totally depends on the weather Robbo, I love riding all my bikes but with this one its not just a nice looking bike like my others, there is obviously a BIG cost involved in this so i don't want it getting all shitty in the rain, if the weather is definately gonna be good then it will make a debut, if thers a chance of rain then it will have to wait for MK .
Heres hoping for a scorcher :daumenhoch:

Adam

Lovely build  8)

I would love to see you taking this on the London ride no matter what the weather, but I would swap the Wheels & Tyres even if it's dry, the rest of the parts will clean/refurb etc, but the wheels & Tyres will never be the same & you may struggle to find Nos replacements  :(

Mr Proline

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2011, 09:29 AM »
Hey Adam, congrats.  I know that wasn't an easy build to complete and it looks awesome if I do say so myself.   FYI, I believe those ACS levers went from me, to Norm, to you.  Sure wish I had my original.  Woody.

Woody, the ACS levers and Woody Z's i got from you are still here in my collection of parts  :angel:

Great build Adam, glad i could help you out... and also help you spend more money to finish it off just like my one!  :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

Norm.

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2011, 10:05 AM »
"Oh la la" big time
Respect for the amount of work on that machine  :daumenhoch:

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2011, 04:23 PM »
Hey Adam, congrats.  I know that wasn't an easy build to complete and it looks awesome if I do say so myself.   FYI, I believe those ACS levers went from me, to Norm, to you.  Sure wish I had my original.  Woody.

Woody, the ACS levers and Woody Z's i got from you are still here in my collection of parts  :angel:

Great build Adam, glad i could help you out... and also help you spend more money to finish it off just like my one!  :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

Norm.

Yeah, thanks Norm, it's almost there. I'm in battle mode with a guy from the US over the price on the SST Layback Command Post and Freestyle cages, hopefully i'll have them with me and on the bike in a few weeks and then its just the plate decals to sort :daumenhoch:
I have sorted some SST decals for my straight post today and they should land in the UK in a week or so but thanks for the heads up :daumenhoch:
Adam

doomchild

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2011, 06:06 PM »
Are we still on about this bloody bike?. Yes it's pink, yes it's a Hutch, yes it's gorgeous, yes I'm jealous ......yes yes yes 10/10  ;)

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2011, 06:31 PM »
Adam, if you ride that f*cking bike in London I will personally scalp you using the but of a spoon. THE WHEELS YOU TURD BURGER..
PLEEEEEASE DONT RIDE THEM WHEELS  :-\. Thats the heart of the bike.

I'm serious Adam  >:(

Si  ;)

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2011, 08:01 PM »
1 word SIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :4_17_5:

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2011, 09:11 PM »
Adam, if you ride that f*cking bike in London I will personally scalp you using the but of a spoon. THE WHEELS YOU TURD BURGER..
PLEEEEEASE DONT RIDE THEM WHEELS  :-\. Thats the heart of the bike.

I'm serious Adam  >:(

Si  ;)

Alright, alright, keep your wig on Si, you sound like my Dad. :LolLolLolLol:
You do have a point though, if i fook the Rims up i aint gonna get another NOS set thats for sure. But on the other hand if i swap them for something else for the London ride then whats the point in taking it, it will just be another Pink Trickstar, its all or nothing.
I have sorted the Layback SST Command Post now so i think i'll concentrate on getting this spot on for MK and take one of the Quads to London. I was talking to Pooch yesterday over a beer and he echoed your sentiments and said i probably wouldn't enjoy the day as much if i took the Woody as i would be a bit paranoid about fooking it up.

Cheers for your thoughts though Si, its much appreciated mate :smitten:

Adam

jp-rebel

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2011, 07:23 PM »
I have just started building again after a year out of the hobby, what an inspiration this build is and heartening to know this quality of build is still possible-not that I could afford to build it, but if this is possible anything is- to echo what others have said this is the best build I have seen in ages  :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  WOODY ITSON TRICKSTAR Finally Finished - Pic Heavy - NEW PICS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx