gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 04:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Biaggio MK
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biaggio MK  (Read 12564 times)

In2 bmx

Re: Biaggio MK
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 09:33 PM »
at the end of the day he's still gonna turn up a buy shiners store in one swoop :knuppel2: or should i say at the beginning of the day :-X

so why does he do it at mk and not just go to shiners any time of the year for a deal?

i know i woud
  :Great_Britain: Stick together RADSTERS .  :Great_Britain:

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 09:35 PM »
Right I'm fooked off

If deals are gonna be done between him and whoever , why cant they be done away from MK ???

Once a fooking year we  ( bmx lovers , builders ) get a chance to meet up buy bits, drink beer and talk shite ....

Telling everyone to " get there early " just isn't right !

I never rant on RAD but this really fooking pisses me off . It's like rubbing our noses in it that some rich over priced  :Aresehole: has first choice over bits for sale .

The end .

Thank you Carl. Spot on. Last years Biaggio 'scenario' was without doubt the low point of the bmx year. To say I was gutted is an understatement. Why do we have to go through the same 'shoyt' again?

waza04

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 09:37 PM »
surely everyone could just say sorry mate....

there for sale but not for you!  :D

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 09:38 PM »
Hotdog

Out of interest, what did he buy that you would have bought ? As he didn't buy everything on the stand and there was plenty of gear left ?

That's not a sarcastic reply, just interested !

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 09:39 PM »
He does both Dan !

However there is gear that comes to MK that isn't available to ANYONE !

Like I said, I will pick this up with Bill and suggest we both phone him.

tbh this doesnt affect me as i dont buy/collect ect but after reading last years stories it does make

me see red that he, hand on heart knows he's a leach for the mk event and still has the balls to buy out

the stock and fcuking it for all the normal collectors,  and he knows he's not welcome, just my opinion

nick and nothing personal to B like i say my loyalty would be to rad members and site supporters of rad

:daumenhoch:,
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2011, 09:41 PM »
we all know he's an  :Aresehole: but money talks
Ride it like its stolen

dan-dare

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 09:42 PM »
Look out for the funny, distorted face; spectacles and the Polish aura.

and a big WAD.

be prepared to barter to the death.

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2011, 09:42 PM »
I hear ya Dan  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2011, 09:43 PM »
Everyone should turn up a fez
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

dan-dare

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2011, 09:46 PM »
Just like that...

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2011, 09:47 PM »
We should just pool our cash  ;) that way Jai could say its all dibbed by radsters  8) he fooks off then anything left over we cover between us . then the rest gets sold throught the RAD shop with any profit going 2 the radfund .We get our outlay back, radsters get bits.  That way we all win  :coolsmiley: Or the big lads get together and make sure he knows he ain't welcome and we r buying .

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2011, 09:47 PM »
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

In2 bmx

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2011, 09:48 PM »
Hotdog

Out of interest, what did he buy that you would have bought ? As he didn't buy everything on the stand and there was plenty of gear left ?

Good point Nick . But who should have first choice  ??? People that want to use the bits they buy or the People that just wanna sell it for profit .

It's having the choice that make's it real .  ;)

waza04

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2011, 09:51 PM »
(Quote) the big lads get together and make sure he knows he ain't welcome and we r buying .

My liking this idea..............  :knuppel2:

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2011, 09:51 PM »
theres always loads of people round jai's stall so when he turns up tell him theres a que and hes at the back of it ;D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:53 PM by gish »
Ride it like its stolen

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2011, 09:52 PM »
Can't we burn him along with Griff's Elina if everyone chips in a fiver :2funny:

The bad feeling that's going on wouldn't it be better if you just told him to fook right off  :daumenhoch:

curtispro

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2011, 09:53 PM »
Why don't everyone just stop buying stuff from him, I suspect most people who buy from him must be on here, he would then have to cut his prices and start living in the real world or am I missing something?

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2011, 09:57 PM »
Fair comment !

I was helping out behind the stand at Shiners last year, and he didn't turn up first thing, and there was plenty there for all - in fact I was suprised in what people didn't buy !

In fact Jai took bags of mx1000's, landing gear home with him.

I'm not in anyway sticking up for him, don't get me wrong, but there was plenty of gear there !

Anyhow, I have spoken to Bill and we are on the case lads  :police:

waza04

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2011, 09:57 PM »
Why don't everyone just stop buying stuff from him, I suspect most people who buy from him must be on here, he would then have to cut his prices and start living in the real world or am I missing something?

i dint realise people used him..........  ::)

he's had his shineside ukai's on ebay for 5 years, and there still £300.  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2011, 09:58 PM »
I am tamping about this  >:( I want radsters 2 get the bargains not cnutface . Anybody know how much cash he stumped up last year ?

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2011, 10:00 PM »
perhaps RAD members get first shout,Biaggo gets a chance afterwards at the end of Sunday?

Offline hotdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2011, 10:01 PM »
Hotdog

I got there mid/late morning to be told that he'd been through the lot. Landing Gear forks would have looked well on my Ripper build,for one. I did manage to get a pair of Oakley's for a tenner,after he'd tipped the box out on the grass and had his pick. The guy was actually behind the counter going through all the stock. I couldn't tell you what I would have bought 'cause I didn't have a chance to see what was for sale before he turned up and cherrypicked the stock. Having read the pre-MK threads and seen the photos of the Shiner van all loaded up with gear,I was "fired-up" about buying some nos parts at good prices. But it wasn't to be.  :(  Walked away with a sick feeling in my stomach,mate.
Tim

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2011, 10:04 PM »
i hope theres not. but can see if he starts his antic again this year like he did last that there could well be trouble.
a hell of a lot of people got left with bad feeling about B and just might not suffer him this time  ???.

dave the bmxing gypo

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2011, 10:06 PM »
Bmx'ing....beer and a fookin punch up, top day out in my books :daumenhoch:

motomagII

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2011, 10:07 PM »
at the ned of the day hes there to buy cheap and make a profit he can buy from shiners all year long as he has an account with them but not all gear is for sael/released i believe .he turns up with his cash and to be honest pays the rates .if the items arent sold to him they may sell/may not sell to someone else who knows .in sure jai/shiners wanna release these items once a year for mk vbut at same time make profit themselves so i reckon its kind of fair game in that respect (dont shoot me yet)the thjing that bugs me is he buys loads and then really shafts the selling price up by waaaaay to much for sure .now i used to buy off him in the early days and he used to ride at stockport meets with us but i thiunk he got greedy and thats the bit i dont like .if i saw him at mk i would def say summat to him ie @:do you realise your not welcome to this meet etc on the behalf of most of the memebers on here ,but i reckon he has got so arrogant he would just get his stuff and leave either way or if he is barred from coming he could just send a friend to buy loads gear for him so still get what he wants that way

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Biaggio MK

gfxgfx
gfx gfx