gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975555 Posts in 138923 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 11, 2024, 09:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  **CURTIS BUILT PR RACING STYLER 'TWEAKED'!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: **CURTIS BUILT PR RACING STYLER 'TWEAKED'!!  (Read 33254 times)

deeman

Re: **CURTIS BUILT PR RACING STYLER 'TWEAKED'!!
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2012, 09:24 PM »
So,we all know now that this is not the only known survivor of this bike as PR Racing have 'found' 2 more frames.Gashead had one,did anyone else on here grab the other?I'd love to see another built as the only 2 i have ever seen were my old one bitd and my current one,I'd love to see someone elses take on it!

Damo :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2012, 09:33 PM »
Kappy was having a bite Damo. :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

deeman

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2012, 11:26 PM »
Kappy was having a bite Damo. :daumenhoch:

Nah Kappy thought it was a Curtis freestyler,don't think he was interested!must be someone on here! :daumenhoch:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2012, 11:06 AM »

Nice work  :daumenhoch: , looks like the bug has bit you !  ;D . OPC & ally hub tuffs etc deffo does it for me over Profile repro & new tuffs  ;)

QR

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2012, 11:18 AM »
 :shocked: wow! ...superbe!

Offline mattfx81

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2012, 07:13 PM »
I love this build apart from the pedals. I love chrome against the white parts.

Matt

deeman

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2012, 09:54 PM »

Nice work  :daumenhoch: , looks like the bug has bit you !  ;D . OPC & ally hub tuffs etc deffo does it for me over Profile repro & new tuffs  ;)

I know,it just got worse the more you look at other builds the more your own bugs you!!I started off just happy to have something resembling my old bike,but i just swapped bits out as they came up or i wasn't happy with them as I kept changing my own goalposts!I'm happy with it now bar a couple of sets of tuf neck chainring bolts but i wont cry if i never find 'em! :daumenhoch:

deeman

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2012, 10:02 PM »
I love this build apart from the pedals. I love chrome against the white parts.

Matt

I love the white/chrome too,it's the same combo i had as a kid just when all the white parts started coming out in late 84/85.It looked killer then and i still think now!I mustve had one of the first sets of the white haro tyres in the country back then!sorry you dont like the pedals!They were what i had on it bitd,i was just trying to be as authentic to my original spec!I love them even more now the cages are chromed,not to everyones taste i understand!Is it the fact that they are caged and not platforms that you dont like?I seem to remember them not being my first choice bitd but were all the shop (ACE BMX) had at the time i went to buy them.I seem to remember they had sold out of what i wanted but cant remember what they were!! :daumenhoch:

Offline mattfx81

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2012, 01:41 AM »
I like suntour xc II's but on race bikes, Dx types and mks grafites for the freestyle bikes. That bike is still boss with whatever pedals are on it though. :daumenhoch:

M5AT

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2012, 04:22 AM »
Cool as foooooook

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2012, 02:35 PM »
Back again...!  :D

Cool Damo... :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  **CURTIS BUILT PR RACING STYLER 'TWEAKED'!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx