gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975557 Posts in 138923 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 12, 2024, 10:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  check this lot on ebay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: check this lot on ebay  (Read 6113 times)

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: check this lot on ebay
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2011, 01:31 PM »
something well dodgy about this

the redline chainwheel is polished to fook, no way would that be like this if its been in the loft since the 80s and no way would have anyone in the 80s polish a redline chainring

i would avoid like the plauge

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2011, 01:35 PM »
Just sent them a offer they cant refuse  ;) lets see if i get to view the goods.
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1
Vincent Freestylers Gen 1 and Gen 2

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2011, 01:36 PM »
i have a feeling its a set up. and all the people who have contacted them with offers are gonna get outed soon. i think a rad member or someone is behind this. rich just made a valid point above.

the end of the day if the winner collects and picks up then good luck to them

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2011, 01:44 PM »
i'd avoid it purely on the basis of having to go to Clacton!   ;D

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2011, 02:36 PM »
Plus those white grafites are whiter than any pair straight out the box , they have been bleached as have the white skyways so something is not right

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2011, 08:25 PM »
She's tired alot aint she ???  Needs to go to bed earlier  ;D
She can't Si, it's covered in High end unused Mr. Bob shnizzle ;D

:2funny:

Offline Hmoon27

• Look Back
  • There's only one path to follow....
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2011, 08:26 PM »
I prefer the habitat table! A snip at £800 :wtf:

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2011, 09:43 PM »
A nice lot from if it is genuine :daumenhoch:

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2011, 01:11 AM »
Okay, own up, who posted this to the seller of these items  :knuppel2:

hi there. bet your fed up with all the questions. listen do yourself a favour you have a serious collection there and £1400 is a insult.please let the auction run to the end i am not vulgar enough to make you a low offer but i think you will be very surprised at what this will go for. the black wheel alone are worth over £800.

PMPLMFAO  :2funny:  :2funny:
BANNED

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2011, 01:24 AM »
it shows you people have a go, in my view you'd be a twonk to bid on this , showing a blurred flash of some decent bits , virtually covered in bubblewrap , 1900 smackers mind you now

bmxer4ever

« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2011, 01:01 PM »
Very entertaining! Can't believe the parts on offer or the condition they are in.
That collection is like a wet dream to every carpet queen builder on the planet.
I'm gonna stick it all on my Watch List as this sale is more fun than most of the crap on the telly..... :LolLolLolLol:

G

deeman

« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2011, 03:31 PM »
Okay, own up, who posted this to the seller of these items  :knuppel2:

hi there. bet your fed up with all the questions. listen do yourself a favour you have a serious collection there and £1400 is a insult.please let the auction run to the end i am not vulgar enough to make you a low offer but i think you will be very surprised at what this will go for. the black wheel alone are worth over £800.

PMPLMFAO  :2funny:  :2funny:
SNEAKY!trying to gain her trust then hit her with an offer later!

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2011, 03:49 PM »
looking at this again and now all the parts listed too wasn't this the chap who a while back was trying to sell both bikes for about £2500 each  :-\

yeh i think you're right when you look at the stuff available and the 2 freames theres 2 complete bikes there gen 1 with vectors , graphite tuffs blue mx1000s , redline cranks, blue shotgun  then the white master , white tudffs haro bars, white eline , forklifter etc , so i reckon it is 2 bikes which have been split up

Glen

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2011, 06:26 PM »
this is off the 2 frames some good questions and answers there  :LolLolLolLol:

Questions from other members : HARO TRICK BIKES 70S 80S OLD FRAMES X 2 DUSTY BUT IMMACULATE BMX  
Question & Answer Answered On

Q:  if you where to split bikes 325 for the white frame definetly and on the chrome a lot more pending on condition let me no on the white cash 20-Sep-11
A:   good morning many thanks for your offer ,this has been a steep learning curve for myself as i did not think the bikes were worth more than a few hundred pounds at most, but there have been a few very honest proffesional collector here on ebay guiding me , i have already been offered £500 on white frame and £1400 on chrome frame , this includes blue bits that hold handle bars which apparently are quite expensive , i can assure you under the layers of dust these frames are pristine apart from the white frame that has two little marks where wheels fit on , i am having both frames proffesionaly cleaned today with more detailed pictures to follow kind regards lesley  

Q:  i am interested in the haro bars can pick up and give cash how much 18-Sep-11
A:   hi please see other listing im not sure which bars ? kind regards lesley  

Q:  Listen I'll give you some advice, you have a fortune in bits and frames so I'd list everything individually and cash in. Those bikes are worth a mint. Good luck! Make sure you list it all with Bmx and old school in the title and have it end on a weekend evening. 18-Sep-11
A:   hi many thanks for the advice , i have been answering questions for 2 hours non stop ! and my livingroom is a bomb site ihave now listed the other parts in a seperate auction kind regards lesley

Q:  Hi, just thought I would try to help you and give you some advice, firstly I would sell the frames 1 at a time but the main reason I have emailed you is you really need to seek some help and advice from some1 you can trust because all the items you have listed are very very hard to come by and are worth a small fortune, do not let anyone rummage amongst the items and try to offer you small amounts, you really need help from some1 who knows about bmx's as like I say your stuff is very valuable and wouldn't want to see you jooped, cheers. Ian 18-Sep-11
A:   hi ian many thanks i have now listed all the bike parts kind regards lesley  

Q:  Hi mate Can I ask do you have a buy it now price in mind for these bikes ? If you do can you let me know I can collect today or in the morning cash on collection Let me know please Thanks Joe 18-Sep-11
A:   hi i havent do you ? i don't think my husband would appreciate you collecting today given its 11.08pm kind regards lesley  

Q:  any chance you could list separately. 18-Sep-11
A:   hi which frame are your interested in ? kind regards lesley  

Q:  Hi Lesley that's my offer what's yours... Darren KAP
A:   im not sure but 160 seems very cheap when other people have offered a lot more kind regards lesley  

Q:  hello lesley, it looks like you are going to have your hands full with all these questions getting fired at you lol. my offer is for the two frames, vector bars & graphite wheels £1100.00 no messing? any good regards tony 07904249169 18-Sep-11
A:   hi tony many thanks for your offer but im not sure what to do yet kind regards lesley  

Q:  160 .....Darren KAP
A:   hi 160 ??? kind regards lesley  

Q:  Have you got a price for the lot.thanks i could cash you asap 18-Sep-11
A:   hi i have had the following offers so far on just the frames £500 £800 £1000 £1200 £1500 20 minutes in to auction kind regards lesley  

Q:  hi there would you take £250 for the bmx frames as a buy now price. i restore old bmx's as a hobby and would love to add them to my collection kind reguards jaffa89 18-Sep-11
A:   Hi many thanks but these dont need restoring just dusting wich i have been told not to do kind regards lesley  

Q:  Sorry me again just read the rest of your listing sounds like i would take the lot off you if we can come to a price, i dont live to far away so could get over anytime. Cheers Craig 18-Sep-11
A:   hi Craig what are you offering , these must be inmportant my inbox is in melt down kind 12 MINUTES IN TO AUCTION regards lesley  

Q:  Hi. Interested in the bikes you have for sale. Would you be interested in an offer for the lot and end the auction? Let me know, Thanks. Text me if you like 07815669454 18-Sep-11
A:   hi not sure what do you think many thanks lesley  

Q:  Is there a buy it now price please ? 18-Sep-11
A:   hi i only listed them 10 minutes ago and 12 questions so far , ave you a price many thanks lesley  

Q:  Hi Have you got a price in mind fella would love these? Craig 07742844442 18-Sep-11
A:   Hi many thansk for question first of all im a woman last time i looked i was , not a fella as you sweetly put it i haven't got a price in mind have you ? many thanks lesley

« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 06:43 PM by glenboy »

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2011, 06:52 PM »
looking at this again and now all the parts listed too wasn't this the chap who a while back was trying to sell both bikes for about £2500 each  :-\

yeh i think you're right when you look at the stuff available and the 2 freames theres 2 complete bikes there gen 1 with vectors , graphite tuffs blue mx1000s , redline cranks, blue shotgun  then the white master , white tudffs haro bars, white eline , forklifter etc , so i reckon it is 2 bikes which have been split up

Glen

I recon you could be right aswell there. Wer'nt they listed in Wickford in Essex last time. Pehaps thats where her brother lives but she lives in clacton ???

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2011, 07:27 PM »
Apparentley she is now getting them professionally cleaned?  or so her latest reply says?   Pictures to follow ?

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2011, 08:13 PM »
anybody had their shed raided? that or a wind up.
ding dong

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2011, 08:20 PM »
Whats this about another complete bike in the attic that they havn't got round to getting down yet? Dodgier than a gang of pikies on the dodgems
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2011, 09:03 PM »
 I'm am having both frames professionally cleaned today with more detailed pictures to follow kind regards lesley 

??? 

so who did she phone to come clean them ?  is some one offering to come round and help her and maybe walk away with them ?

or did i miss a bmx cleaning company in the yellow pages

maybe some lemon Jiff and a scouring pad will make them come up a treat  ;)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2011, 09:22 PM »
me !!!!! i am cleaning them with VANISH  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2011, 09:25 PM »
Peeps something deffo up with this lot i offered her silly money for the lot but i said that i wanted to come round and have a look at everything which she replied send me you email and i can send you a detailed list of what is there as i have lernt alot this week.

lololololol biggest scammer going so good luck to the winners
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1
Vincent Freestylers Gen 1 and Gen 2

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2011, 12:14 AM »

Glen you loon i've just been on the bay to see the listing and it doesn't say Darren KAP  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:   i'll get you back bro  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2011, 01:51 AM »
why has the seller posted the same shite pictures twice on there ?

are they a tard or is it part of the plan to make you think that ?
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2011, 09:08 AM »

Glen you loon i've just been on the bay to see the listing and it doesn't say Darren KAP  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:   i'll get you back bro  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: i wondered if you'd notice a bit of editing on my part  :daumenhoch:  ;D, they were good them questions eh, i thought 160 was a good bid

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2011, 03:33 PM »
she is saying collection is ok though.so might be ok, she just might be worried about getting harassed to sell if someone goes round. it is a fair question though people would want to see before they part with there hard earned

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  check this lot on ebay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx