gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 09:56 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Are technical tricks killing style ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are technical tricks killing style ?  (Read 5378 times)

JT71

Re: Are technical tricks killing style ?
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2012, 09:17 AM »
Some style here  Not a valid vimeo URL

you're not wrong.  :daumenhoch:

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 09:23 AM »
its not that they are too technical, it's that they are trying to rush in as many tricks in a combo and it looks messy.
but it appears to be what judges at comps like to see, so (some of) the pros do it, so the kids do it too.

in my opinion that's just not nice to watch, I'd rather see just one trick done really nice, than 3 jammed in.

Agreed  :daumenhoch:
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

JT71

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2012, 09:24 AM »
its not that they are too technical, it's that they are trying to rush in as many tricks in a combo and it looks messy.
but it appears to be what judges at comps like to see, so (some of) the pros do it, so the kids do it too.

in my opinion that's just not nice to watch, I'd rather see just one trick done really nice, than 3 jammed in.

I live by this rule too...I only do one trick! ha ha!

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2012, 09:49 AM »

:LolLolLolLol: Same as, I'm losing more tricks than I'm getting nowadays!
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

madmike-bmx

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2012, 03:49 PM »

so does that mean your not gonna go a bunny hop 180?  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Are technical tricks killing style ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx