gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 06, 2024, 02:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  vector bars copies at 350 quid ........................
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: vector bars copies at 350 quid ........................  (Read 5242 times)

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: vector bars copies at 350 quid ........................
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 11:53 PM »
Here is another fact.

If someone wins your bars and proves they are fake...... You will be £350 out of pocket  :LolLolLolLol:

robbie2shoes

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 12:02 AM »
come on you all give me some facts??????.    

Here are some facts...

A paper cannot be folded more than 9 times.
More calories are used when sleeping than sitting and watching tv.
The Wright Brothers’ first flying journey is shorter than a Boeing 747 airplane’s wings.
Vector bars are fook ugly.  ;) ;D
Haha that they are

robbie2shoes

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 12:04 AM »
Here is another fact.

If someone wins your bars and proves they are fake...... You will be £350 out of pocket  :LolLolLolLol:
do some research nout to do with any of you
Where's you proof there fake????????   
How do we tell if there fake then?????????
Prove me wrong

robbie2shoes

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 12:06 AM »
Here is another fact.

Prove me wrong
this is my number anyone wants to phone me and prove me wrong then your more then welcome 07572 742 020

robbie2shoes

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2012, 12:20 AM »
Here is another fact.

Prove me wrong
this is my number anyone wants to phone me and prove me wrong then your more then welcome 07572 742 020

If no one as any evidence how to prove these are fake bars then it's all wind and air haha

I'm asking for your proof?????

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 12:27 AM »
Here is another fact.

Prove me wrong

If no one as any evidence how to prove these are fake bars then it's all wind and air haha

Just to close this one down before it goes on and on and on etc.

It is all well and good asking for people on here to give you proof that they are fake (and I see your point of view even if I don't agree).

BUT at no stage have you shown any proof that they are real other than saying that Haro was sponsored for 2 years only by Vector and then he made these in Taiwan.  

Where is the proof of this other than your word?  What research did you do and where can we find it?

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2012, 12:27 AM »
they have something they shouldn't and miss one thing. i'm not saying because it's easily altered and you are obviously devoid of moral fiber that would prove you worthy of such valuable knowledge. but to the trained eye, it's like a shining beacon of deception clear for the knowledgeable to see.  better you don't know, otherwise somebody will be deceived. :yahoo_silent:
ding dong

robbie2shoes

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 12:56 AM »
they have something they shouldn't and miss one thing. i'm not saying because it's easily altered and you are obviously devoid of moral fiber that would prove you worthy of such valuable knowledge. but to the trained eye, it's like a shining beacon of deception clear for the knowledgeable to see.  better you don't know, otherwise somebody will be deceived. :yahoo_silent:
There not missing a grated stem becos these are bob Haro bars!!!!!   Your talking about vector bars ,,,,,,,,,,,,these bars are bob Haro bars made after he left vector,,,,,,,,,and there is 2 differences to some1 that does have knowledge,,,,,,,the 1st difference is there is no grating for grip on the lower stem!!!!!!!  And the 2nd difference is that after leaveing vectors sponsorship bob Haro put a 8 Degree better angle for leg room,,,,,,,these bars weigh 2lb 3oz measure 28in in width And a 8in rise,,,they are stamped cro mo made in Taiwan,,,and I know for FACT that these bars bob Haro reproduce in 1982 and made them in Taiwan just as he did many frames,,,,,,,,,,,

So are you saying that bob Haro stopped making these bars after leaving vectors sponsorship????
What evidence do you have to prove me wrong???
Are you saying there's only 1 real type of bar???
Can you put paper evidence I front of us all???
Well I can !!!!

Prove me or any information I have quoted wrong?????.

robbie2shoes

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 12:58 AM »
Here is another fact.

Prove me wrong
this is my number anyone wants to phone me and prove me wrong then your more then welcome 07572 ?
Here is another fact.

If someone wins your bars and proves they are fake...... You will be £350 out of pocket  :LolLolLolLol:
Prove me wrong

It is all well and good asking for people on here to give you proof that they are fake (and I see your point of view even if I don't agree).

BUT at no stage have you shown any proof that they are real other than saying that Haro was sponsored for 2 years only by Vector and then he made these in Taiwan. 

Where is the proof of this other than your word?  What research did you do and where can we find it?
742 020

There's tons and tons on this subject on bmx museum for 1 and pics dates everything just on that site alone

robbie2shoes

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2012, 01:03 AM »
And I think people do have to prove me wrong if there saying all over rad that there fake where's the proof????
I wouldn't list something forsale without finding out what they are down to a t!!!!!!!
I'm not other so called rad sters!!!!
If I'm selling something its described proply

robbie2shoes

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2012, 01:10 AM »
And I think people do have to prove me wrong if there saying all over rad that there fake where's the proof????
I wouldn't list something forsale without finding out what they are down to a t!!!!!!!
I'm not other so called rad sters!!!!
If I'm selling something its described proply

I'm going to try and upload pictures and prices and weight sizes all dated 1981 82 83 all about vectors and these bars
I understand what your all saying but really you need to look into things before acuseing people of selling fake things,,,,,
I never judge until I have evidence!!! 
And I would never sell something that wasn't describe correct!!!!! Unlike Kappy!!!!!

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2012, 01:15 AM »
You keep going Robbie ............... post count is shooting up , you'll have two stars by 8am !! :D
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

robbie2shoes

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2012, 01:20 AM »
You keep going Robbie ............... post count is shooting up , you'll have two stars by 8am !! :D
are you still reading cos I can keep writing haha

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2012, 01:21 AM »
8 degree better angle for leg room, you having a laugh,  those bars sit further back than vectors, In 1982, bob Haro hadn't even rode with Vectors on.

robbie2shoes

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2012, 01:28 AM »
8 degree better angle for leg room, you having a laugh,  those bars sit further back than vectors, In 1982, bob Haro hadn't even rode with Vectors on.
Mate you ain't a clue I'm going to upload pics from vector off bmx museum dated of the sale of these bars!    Thought you was mr Haro???

robbie2shoes

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2012, 01:30 AM »
Or better still pm me your email and I will mail them all to you because I've printed all off,,,,,,dated sales books from vector and Haro!!!!!!!

robbie2shoes

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2012, 01:32 AM »
Prove me wrong so I can laugh at you lot at mk please please try show me some evidence that what I'm sayin is wrong!!!!!

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2012, 01:37 AM »
I know all about the 82 Vector ad with the Bob Haro replica bars, you don't need to post a pic, they have a lower crossbar, look at yours compared to them yours have a high crossbar and the stem shaft is much taller above the base of the bars. Oh yeah they are made by Vector and did not have Taiwan stamped on.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:41 AM by JAY »

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2012, 01:40 AM »
Here you go, its called a link.............
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=30033

robbie2shoes

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2012, 01:45 AM »
Cheers for that but there's other pages to,,,,,,,and my bars look funny in the pic because took of a iPad,,,,,,,,,anyone that wants to come take a look or weigh or measure is more then welcome!!!!!

And bob Haro did make these bars in Taiwan,,,,,,,,,,there not the 1st vectors that your all cheating about

robbie2shoes

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2012, 01:48 AM »
Cheers for that but there's other pages to,,,,,,,and my bars look funny in the pic because took of a iPad,,,,,,,,,anyone that wants to come take a look or weigh or measure is more then welcome!!!!!

And bob Haro did make these bars in Taiwan,,,,,,,,,,there not the 1st vectors that your all cheating about
And he made them after leaveing vector!!!!!!!!!     Haha
I ain't out to make people look silly
I just really did research before selling!!!!!

And where's all the proof that bob never made these after leaving vector?????

robbie2shoes

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2012, 01:49 AM »
.   And if you knew!!!!   You must just of forgot about that dated picture of bob haro using them bars in 1982 because I'm sure you just said he never?????????

robbie2shoes

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2012, 01:55 AM »
If bob Haro didn't even ride with vector bars in 1982 how can I have pictures dated 1982 with him using them ????? And magazines with him jumping using these bars in 1982????   Are all these fake as well??????

Jeez gotta watch out for all these fakes in bmx now haha made in china hahaha

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2012, 02:05 AM »
Yeah late 82,actually  from pics i have,just going from memory, so i shouldn't have said never. woopee.Haro didn't use tai production until 1984 aswell.

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2012, 02:09 AM »
Show me an ad  or evidence with your actual bars that were made in taiwan .

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  vector bars copies at 350 quid ........................

gfxgfx
gfx gfx