gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 12:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Where's the Flipping thread ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Where's the Flipping thread ?  (Read 12164 times)

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Where's the Flipping thread ?
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2013, 09:45 PM »
i  wanna know who's cnuting idea it was at Warner fooking Brothers to cast Ben fooking Affleck as the next Batman in the Man of Steel sequel

he gave the best wanks

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2013, 09:14 AM »
When someone gets a score on the BMXmuseum the PM's usually start immediately, whether it's a bike to be split or a haul from a shop, there's a totally different attitude no one bats an eyelid when someone splits a 30+ year old bike, members on there don't seem to mind someone making a few dollars after they have done the leg work and/or hit lucky.

There are even a few guys on there who are constantly looking for parts and will sell anything to anybody, they set the price the buyer decides whether they are going to buy or not sometimes they sell on the BMXmuseum and sometimes Ebay.

Sellers rarely get slagged on there unless there's been a bit of skullduggery involved.

Now there's a novel idea, how beautifully simple.  :daumenhoch:

This is still something I just dont get. Who gives a tuppeny shite if someone makes a score and sells it on?
Good luck to them I say. Im just jealous as ive never had the chance to bag a bargain and make some quick cash.
Take Bendy and the 600b he has just secured for £25. what an absolute wrist exerciser as im looking to buy another Redline but ill NEVER find one that cheap  :LolLolLolLol:
If it bothers you that much then dont buy from them. In fact if everyone stopped buying OS BMX parts the prices would drop. So in reality we all control the value of parts  ::)

As someone else said, its kids bikes FFS.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2013, 09:21 AM »
wrist exerciser    ;D

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2013, 09:31 AM »
When someone gets a score on the BMXmuseum the PM's usually start immediately, whether it's a bike to be split or a haul from a shop, there's a totally different attitude no one bats an eyelid when someone splits a 30+ year old bike, members on there don't seem to mind someone making a few dollars after they have done the leg work and/or hit lucky.

There are even a few guys on there who are constantly looking for parts and will sell anything to anybody, they set the price the buyer decides whether they are going to buy or not sometimes they sell on the BMXmuseum and sometimes Ebay.

Sellers rarely get slagged on there unless there's been a bit of skullduggery involved.

Now there's a novel idea, how beautifully simple.  :daumenhoch:

This is still something I just dont get. Who gives a tuppeny shite if someone makes a score and sells it on?
Good luck to them I say. Im just jealous as ive never had the chance to bag a bargain and make some quick cash.
Take Bendy and the 600b he has just secured for £25. what an absolute wrist exerciser as im looking to buy another Redline but ill NEVER find one that cheap  :LolLolLolLol:
If it bothers you that much then dont buy from them. In fact if everyone stopped buying OS BMX parts the prices would drop. So in reality we all control the value of parts  ::)

As someone else said, its kids bikes FFS.

I agree with you 100% Jim, who gives a sweet fookola if somebody buys an item and sells it on for a profit.  Once I buy an item it is mine to do with how I see fit.

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2013, 09:43 AM »
Bet the lads at Shiners are Pissing themselves laughing at this.

Dumping a load of old shite in to the marketplace sitting back & watching the bun fight !

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2013, 09:46 AM »
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline donnydresser

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2013, 12:31 PM »
ffs i better put me pitchfork away :D

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2013, 01:19 AM »
If someone's existence is part made up trying to make a few quid on kids bike parts, perhaps they should have tried harder at school and got a better paid real job so they wouldn't need to.

Just don't sell to people you don't like, sellers prerogative
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline skywayman

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2013, 05:59 AM »
If someone's existence is part made up trying to make a few quid on kids bike parts, perhaps they should have tried harder at school and got a better paid real job so they wouldn't need to.

such a silly statement  :idiot2:

leehunt1

« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2013, 06:47 AM »

Your right, I do find it a struggle sometimes on 60k a year..! Wish I had gone to school  ;D

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2013, 10:20 AM »

I wondered who would bite first...

Offline skywayman

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2013, 10:21 AM »

so you are saying you posted to antagonise folk??? Thats not very BMX is it?  "nono"

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2013, 10:27 AM »

so you are saying you posted to antagonise folk??? Thats not very BMX is it?  "nono"

Never said anything of the sort. If people get pissed off because something strikes a chord then so be it.

What is 'BMX' btw?  :-*

Offline TELLIS302000

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2013, 10:43 AM »
Yawn. Not only is it kids bikes its also men acting like children now.

FFS give it a rest. If you wanna flip parts then do so, if you don't then don't!

More important things going on in the world to be worried about someone making a few quid!

Offline skywayman

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2013, 10:45 AM »
Yawn. Not only is it kids bikes its also men acting like children now.

FFS give it a rest. If you wanna flip parts then do so, if you don't then don't!

More important things going on in the world to be worried about someone making a few quid!

Totally agree with you  :daumenhoch:... I can't believe wini came along just to stir the pot!!!!  :yahoo_silent:

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2013, 10:54 AM »
Suns out  8) ... go play outside  :police:
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Where's the Flipping thread ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx