gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975568 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 19, 2024, 12:07 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  JTAG Xbox 360 + 1Tb Hard Drive
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: JTAG Xbox 360 + 1Tb Hard Drive  (Read 572 times)

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
JTAG Xbox 360 + 1Tb Hard Drive
« on: October 18, 2013, 10:46 AM »
Alright folks,

Up for grabs - a JTAG'd Xbox 360 and 1Tb Hard Drive. Possibly will have to explain what one is....  :LolLolLolLol:

Basically it's an HDMI 360 that I modified a couple of years ago that will play 360 games etc directly from the hard drive with no disc inserted. It also plays all the emulators (so you can play SNES, Mega Drive, Master System, PS1, N64, and all retro arcade titles etc), copied game discs, downloaded Xbox Arcade titles etc.

You can download or rent 360 games, pop em in the 360 and run a program that's on the Hard Drive and it copies the game to the 360 and you don't need the game disc anymore to play the game. The hard drive is 1Tb (that's a 1000Gb folks) and already has quite a few games/emulators on it including GTA 5, and is formatted exactly like a standard 360 Hard Drive.

The 360 was only ever opened by me to perform the mods inside - it's got a Jasper motherboard and has never and won't red light (ie break). The HD's in it's own external caddy with cable to attach it to the HD port on the 360. You cannot take these online (well you can, but you'll last anywhere between 1 second and 6 hours before they ban the console). I've been using it for the last few years with no detrimental effect on my Xbox Live profile.

It comes as console, power lead, av lead, hard drive, hard drive power cable and hard drive data cable - no controller though. Updated to the latest dash, and comes with all back-up files if you ever need to update the dash again (I'll pop in some how-to's and give you help if you ever need it).

Yours delivered for the measly sum of £135.

"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
Re: JTAG Xbox 360 + 1Tb Hard Drive
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 11:07 AM »
Bizzy-ump  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
Re: JTAG Xbox 360 + 1Tb Hard Drive
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 09:42 AM »
Bump-sie  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  JTAG Xbox 360 + 1Tb Hard Drive

gfxgfx
gfx gfx