gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 02:42 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Dew action sports tour today
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dew action sports tour today  (Read 1377 times)

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Dew action sports tour today
« on: September 10, 2005, 10:02 AM »

I was luckly enough that this weekend's event was pretty close to where I live in san Jose.  I forgot all about the event until late last night, and realsied that the vert final was over. What a bummer. Missed the lot. However went along today, to watch the dirt. Saw Ryan Guettler slam badly and knock himself out before the contest, only to get out of the ambulance, and go on and win.

Never seen half these tricks the guys were pulling. Seems like backflips are old news nowadays. The craziest thing in my day was a 1 hander or a crossup......

"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

weston

Re: Dew action sports tour today
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 10:25 AM »
i know what you mean,i'll buy a new vid & within 3 months of watching it the tricks look simple & old,over the past few years bmx has progressed so much,some of the kings of bmx have been left behind,even dave mirra is struggling to hang on to his crown... & im still stuck doing nose wheelies & 540 kickturns

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Dew action sports tour today

gfxgfx
gfx gfx