gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975574 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 23, 2024, 09:46 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Who's fooked themselves up the best since riding again.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who's fooked themselves up the best since riding again.  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Re: Who's fooked themselves up the best since riding again.
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2014, 06:47 AM »
What Rob said.....

Offline DoubleD

• Cherry Picker
  • From Holland
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2014, 07:50 AM »
Ripped my left ligament  and a crushed meniscus 10 years ago when i came back in racing. it  took me 7 months   to walk normal again, after surgery  it took me 1.5 years  to get back to work , but lost my job for it, and had to search for another job
I  cant do my normal work anymore ( construction worker read carpenter )  had to do a carreer switch to lorry driver that costed me about 6500 euro.

Only God knows  why iam still riding on the tracks hahahaha.

Offline leg end

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 12:03 AM »
In the last 7 years and as a result of riding bicycles.

Broken foot
Shattered heel
Eleventeen ribs
Shattered radius in wrist, the other bone, the ulna was also broken and poking out
Scaphoid in other wrist, more ribs
Collarbone
Severe pneumothorax or ruptured lung, more ribs
Collarbone again and the rib just below it, got a helmet cracker of a concussion as a bonus too, I couldn't remember the way to the hospital.
Not broke owt today though :4_17_5:

I bet you have broke wind !!!!

Offline Jono

• Look Back
  • RADBury 1st May (Bank Holiday Sunday)
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2014, 04:01 AM »
If you were at chest air 13' you may remember my little accident I popped a wheelie pissed, flipped it , tried to jump off caught my jeans on the front of my kashi seat ripped open my jeans and ripped a fookin big hole in my ball bag!! Blood pissing everywhere had to ride round Chester with my bollox hanging out till I found a shop (not jakamo) by the way and then had to put a sanitary towel kindly borrowed by one of the lady riders on my bollox for the rest of the day !!!!! Not my finest memory !!!!
Jono

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2014, 11:11 AM »
Aaarg :2gunsfiring_v1:

I remember the first Time i rode a bmx, i was exstatic, speeding down a hill, when my foot got. into the wheel, luckily i landed in a patch of poison Ivy.

I'll get me coat

Offline welsh denny

• Curb Endo
  • 30+ years in the saddle.thank god for padded seats
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2014, 02:36 PM »
never gave up.

but have fractured my tibia, torn acl (never had surgery so my one leg is a right wrong un- pops out , something moves in and out the side of my knee with each step (14 years now)

chipped thumb bone, broke ribs twice, fractured my spine once riding when a van hit me coming off dual carriageway. broke nose, ankle ligaments torn, stitches in knee, head, 

scars from almost severing an artery ( went over bars and wrist sliced open by slot in brake lever adjuster), scraped gooch when a micro adjust gt post snapped on me on a big bank 540 kick

turn and i landed on it- ouch- bloody one that, a few broken hearts when your favourite bike snapped or got stolen. ha.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Who's fooked themselves up the best since riding again.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx