gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975565 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 17, 2024, 04:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Pete Middleton
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pete Middleton  (Read 9895 times)

bmx-796

Re: Pete Middleton
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2006, 11:42 PM »
don,t want to talk to me must have forgot about us boundry rd boys
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 11:45 PM by bmx-796 »

gmac

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2006, 12:06 PM »
Sold and gone, but not to me unfortunately  :(

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2006, 12:20 PM »
 :( HOPE IT STAYED IN THE UK, even better if a radster got it
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Frosty

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2006, 12:27 PM »
Subwax - have you been adding to your collection??? ;)

DY85262

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 06:43 AM »
Well I pondered for a while and have decided to put all your minds at rest. The bike will be staying in the UK and will be based not too far from Poole and Bournemouth. It will be kept as it is and not restored in any way unless the rubber is totaly finished in which case it will receive direct replacements Comp's. Unfortunately I am out of the country myself and won't be able to take it to any shows or race meets until I return, no idea when that will be permanently. A short break, Summer 2007 will see me back in the UK and hopefully visiting some of the tracks around the country with my old race buddy from BITD, if anyone knows of the events for June through August that would help me plan. I look forward to meeting up with some new friends I have made on the various sites. So keep smiling :) because UK :Great_Britain: BMX was a crazy time and those memories and the bikes that belong with them should stay there. :daumenhoch: I hope no one has any hard feelings as I did not even know this thread existed until after the auction. If anyone wants to keep in touch to meet up it will be great. My Wife and I return some time Summer 2007, 
Cheers
Clint :)

gmac

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 10:00 AM »
No hard feeling at all bud, it's a free country  ;)

Offline DY85262

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2016, 10:46 PM »
 explosion The time has come to move Pete's bike on. Exactly as I bought it. I would prefer to sell complete to someone who would not split. The dilemma is will they be true to the build or split it for some choice parts and sell the rest? Or do I let ebay sort it out and leave it to the buyer? explosion

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2016, 11:40 PM »
Some pics would be excellent! Actually, submitting it on the Rad Museum section would be a great for posterity! :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

griff

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2016, 07:35 AM »
Some pics would be excellent! Actually, submitting it on the Rad Museum section would be a great for posterity! :daumenhoch:

What Mick said ^

Offline DY85262

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2016, 08:33 AM »
I have some great shots I took last May. I will post them for sure. I am hoping this great example stays with a RAD member anyhow. :)

Offline DY85262

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2016, 09:16 AM »
Here we go 

explosion
                                                                                                                                                                 explosion

explosion
                                                                                                                                                                 explosion

explosion
                                                                                                                                                                 explosion

explosion
                                                                                                                                                                 explosion

« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 09:21 AM by DY85262 »

Offline insectbones

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2016, 09:24 AM »
That is a cracking bike, and nice that it has stayed untouched  :coolsmiley:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2016, 10:35 AM »
I concur with what he said ^^^, a cracking looking bike for sure and fantastic that it is still as it was bitd.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2016, 12:52 PM »
That's bloody lovely!! Thanks for posting the pics! :daumenhoch:
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2016, 09:36 PM »
lovely looking bike... so hope it doesn't get split. (got your email thanks Clint  :daumenhoch: )

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Pete Middleton

gfxgfx
gfx gfx