gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975561 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 07:57 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Can't believe some of that shit on FB
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can't believe some of that shit on FB  (Read 7495 times)

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Re: Can't believe some of that shit on FB
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2015, 01:31 PM »
In my own opinion, Facebook has it's place in the grand scheme of things.

There are members on here now that wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Facebook and themselves being pointed in this direction. You open yourself up to a far wider audience, albeit to some rather colourful characters too, which can be a huge benefit. I have sourced parts through Facebook that I just couldn't pick up within this forum. I have also found some very intellectual characters too, with huge amounts knowledge, that have 'friended' myself, and had some great conversations with them, eye openers too.

Facebook has the ability for instant engagements, even though it does attract some idiots along the way, but they soon get dealt with on the pages I use. If you need a question answered quickly, this can help, or be a hindrance, as there is a lot of opinions out there.

I have found the Rad forum very very slow over the past few months and I hope it is just because people are using the good weather to get out and about on their bikes, rather than just have them sitting there collecting dust. I also feel it does need some new, fresh ideas coming along too, to help get the forum buzzing again.

Either way though, it is here, whether you like it or not. You can choose to use it, or stay away. I prefer to use both and will continue to contribute to the forum as much as possible as this is the place where I feel most at home in  :daumenhoch:
BANNED

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2015, 02:28 PM »
I like facebook, and ignore the people I need too, like I would in the pub or anywhere else.

Just as life, these people that voice their opinions wouldn't do it to your face

:daumenhoch:

Job done  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2015, 06:52 PM »
How I see it is if you don't like it skip past.
There's more than enough other content for anybody to look at on Facebook if one build or page don't take your fancy.
I have always though and still do that rad is missing out big time by not pushing there page more.
Anybody that with an interest in bmx in General would end up joining the forum from off of the page if they were not already a member.
I know I've past at least a dozen or more people onto rad that had never herd of it.
Move with the times gents or risk missing out on new people to keep the old ship radbmx sailing.

and by other things dords, you mean chicks with nowt or next to nowt on. You're like a dog with two todgers ;)
yer.. I've seen chicks pop up with hardly anything on and it says 1 friend knows her.. And it's Dordy!! Happened a few times.. Even a bird with butt implants.. Sure of it..😳
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:24 PM by Pooch »
Griff loves BUM..

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2015, 09:15 PM »
it's always dordy that get's my mrs raising an eyebrow at my news feed. or lee mozza morris.
ding dong

Offline chubby

• BMX Nerd
  • Needs Pegs
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2015, 09:35 PM »
Think I best get a friend request off to dordy  :whistle:
WANTED : 1" freestyle forks, uglier the better

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2015, 03:47 PM »
I can't help it if I'm a babe magnet  :crazy2:
dave the bmxing gypo

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Can't believe some of that shit on FB

gfxgfx
gfx gfx