gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975551 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 10:42 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Trade  |  Swap PK RIPPER for HARO/SKYWAY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Swap PK RIPPER for HARO/SKYWAY  (Read 824 times)

Offline stockcar3

• Curb Endo
  • Old School Haro 1982- 1989
    • https://www.facebook.com/richardaustinrees
  • Rated:
Swap PK RIPPER for HARO/SKYWAY
« on: June 24, 2015, 02:48 AM »
 In 1982 i told my parents i wanted a bmx for my Birthday.
"its the black and gold one i want Mum. Its the only one black and gold , its by SE Racing !!!"
Ok she said . I woke up on my Birthday to a Super Burner !!!!!!!!!!!!

33 years later i got that black and gold PK Ripper all be it a 2008 Anniversary edition.
The truth is one i got into BMX back then and again last year , my true love was for the early Haros and the Skyway TA .
So my 83 TA is almost finished and ready for show and shine at MK 15 but i need and want a rider and i guess it needs to be a Haro. Dont whether i will have time for a full build but if the right frame and forks come up then i will have a go, but also conscious summer is passing by and i want something red white and blue to ride :-)

So ....
i offer for swap part/ex or cash my 2008 PK Ripper. Its been in storage since i bought it as at the time i was just in the process of moving apartments and my business.
Its in excellent condition with a small mark on one of the down tube decals and a small scratch on one side of the looptail and maybe a couple of feet marks on the pedals, so is sold as a rider. 
If i sell it i need to see the £600 paid returned but am most interested in something Haro or Skyway even an anniversary model.
Open to all sorts of offers.
The bike is mainly SE Racing spec with exception to a Redline twin pinch crank & Redline magnesium pedals plus its on brand new Skyway Tuffs.
This bike is super super light and rides like new (well it was !!)

Maybe theres someone with a Haro sport 2014 , a skyway 2013, a haro 2009 ??  frame and forks sets . what have you !! [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Im London based but happy to use a courier .
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:50 AM by stockcar3 »
Based in Exeter, Devon and London's West End but now living and working in Essex
Loving Haro 82 - 89

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Trade  |  Swap PK RIPPER for HARO/SKYWAY

gfxgfx
gfx gfx