gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 08:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ant and Andy's 512 mile Old School Bmx road trip ! ( to hell and back! )
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ant and Andy's 512 mile Old School Bmx road trip ! ( to hell and back! )  (Read 3890 times)

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
I almost suggested a detour into the east end to get a salt beef beigel on Brick Lane. I'll save that for the London ride. Love a bit of salt beef  explosion

Brick Lane bagels RULE!   :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
I'll be up for one of those this time Andy  :daumenhoch:

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:

It's well worth the trip Rob .... Apart from loosing the rest of the group for an hour like we all did last year !  :2funny:
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Great thread guys, always a pleasure to meet customers and show them the place and
what goes on, it's amazing how everyone enjoys seeing all the frames and chatting about
my work etc, been doing this for many years and still enjoy it :daumenhoch:
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline nosepickben

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Nice one Lads :daumenhoch:
 i've had so many frames go to Dan.. But never seen the place

Yeah, same mate. Dan's painted the same frame 3 times for me, plus several of my others. What  a great idea to have a ride down there and meet the man himself, this should be a radbmx annual event, a pilgrimage if you will. Dan if you read this, thanks again for my sparkly red Holmes kit, I hope to shake your hand one day, until then keep making us lot smile.  :4_17_5:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Nice one Lads :daumenhoch:
 i've had so many frames go to Dan.. But never seen the place

Yeah, same mate. Dan's painted the same frame 3 times for me, plus several of my others. What  a great idea to have a ride down there and meet the man himself, this should be a radbmx annual event, a pilgrimage if you will. Dan if you read this, thanks again for my sparkly red Holmes kit, I hope to shake your hand one day, until then keep making us lot smile.  :4_17_5:

Haha thanks Ben, a pilgrimage, aint that when im dead lol, good idea though :angel:
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:

It's well worth the trip Rob .... Apart from loosing the rest of the group for an hour like we all did last year !  :2funny:

1 right turn too many after leaving Brick Lane. My fault.  The route seems different on a bike compared to walking. I've got the route sussed now. No more mistakes  explosion

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

I enjoyed reading that.  :daumenhoch:

:radbmxsmilie:

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Cool you took the trip and thanks for sharing!  :daumenhoch: It's nice to get an insight to a place where so many bikes get their flawless finishes.  :coolsmiley:

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
 :daumenhoch:
It was a very long, but great day. Dan was a top bloke and an absolute pleasure to deal with  :4_17_5:

Offline Andyboy77

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
:daumenhoch:
It was a very long, but great day. Dan was a top bloke and an absolute pleasure to deal with  :4_17_5:

I totally get the idea of taking a trip like that. Especially if something is very dear to one.

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
This has brought it all back .... Having flashbacks of that day now !  :shocked: :LolLolLolLol:

In all seriousness it was a bloody great trip and all part of the labour of love that you just do in this crazy hobby ... Dan is definitely the Man!  :bow:
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ant and Andy's 512 mile Old School Bmx road trip ! ( to hell and back! )

gfxgfx
gfx gfx